Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Only thing I hang are jackets and dress/sport shirts. Everything else is folded.
Likewise. I get those see through container boxes to house all of my knits. The only things I hang are suits, overcoat, leather jackets, waist coats, etc. Basically things that won't lose shape.

they are excluded; says it right under the coupon

did not know, there was a vip event yesterday and they let me use it there. girl said it would open up to public today online. They let me use it in store on my daughters lunar grand. Didnt know there was a coupon.

Please Excuse my ignorance.

Last edited:
^ all good I was just pointing it out...thanks for the look anyway

I figured they would be; in store is def. easy for almost any purchase that is supposedly "excluded"

There was talk about tapered sweats. My local TJ and Marshalls had some nice ones. They were Prada, Dolce Gabbana and Armani. Here they were on the clearance rack at $60

Not exactly dressing better, but what do you think of U/scoop/wide neck tees NT? Not the really wide or deep ones, though. :nerd:

Not exactly dressing better, but what do you think of U/scoop/wide neck tees NT? Not the really wide or deep ones, though. :nerd:
I'm not sure how deep you're thinking, but if you have a decent drop, at least 4-5 inch, it would look good IMO. Are you referring to the wide elongated shape openings like those workout sweaters females wear from the 80s?

This is the deepest v neck opening I own that I coincidentally wore today.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_madatmu8oD1rux7jzo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
There was talk about tapered sweats. My local TJ and Marshalls had some nice ones. They were Prada, Dolce Gabbana and Armani. Here they were on the clearance rack at $60
Man, not even my local Nordstrom Rack carries Prada and Dolce :lol:

can anyone help with american apparel hoodie sizing? none in my local proximity so i was gonna go about ordering it online. dunno my chest size but i'm 5'11 - 6ft 190 lbs and waist size 34 if thats of any help. i typically wear a size medium in shirts and tees but with the hoodie i dont wanna go too tight or too loose fitting. any help would be appreciated and rep'd.

Go with a Large. I'm roughly the same measurements as you (6'0 185, 32 waist; I also usually wear medium in tees) and the large fit me pretty well. Not too tight but still slim.

I'm not sure how deep you're thinking, but if you have a decent drop, at least 4-5 inch, it would look good IMO. Are you referring to the wide elongated shape openings like those workout sweaters females wear from the 80s?

This is the deepest v neck opening I own that I coincidentally wore today.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_madatmu8oD1rux7jzo1_1280.jpg
Something like this:

Nice fit btw, man.

Maybe this isnt the right place to ask but...

Anyone know where to get Fendi accesories (belt) online?
Aside from reputable sites like Nordstrom.com, Barneys.com, etc. I would be cautious about buying stuff like this on the 'net due to high percentage of fakes.

^

Theres basically no mens stuff on those websites. A ton of womens stuff. Bluefly I hear is legit, they dont have the belt I want though. I was in the Bloomingdales on 59th Street NYC, had the belt but a size too small.

Do you guys think this cotton belt is worth it? I mean "worth it" is different to everyone, and very subjective when it comes to designer stuff cause honestly youre paying for the name but putting that aside...

Its relatively "cheap" too at only $315. Theres a reversible brown damier one im looking at as well but this has been on my radar ever since ive seen it..

All you need to "DRESS BETTER"

as many dress shirts as you want(I like blue oxfords the best) (simple is the best idea)

-4 or 5 gingham(green, navy, red, purple, black

-3 chambray(red, grey, blue)

Plain white tees(slim based)

Plain Heather Grey Tees(slim based)

Plain Black Tees(slim based)

Plain Navy Tees(slim based)

Forrest green tee(slim based)

Saturday NY graphic tees(best tees for a causal look)

a few chukkas(browns your friend)

4 slim jeans

4 pairs of dress shoes(black,tan,brown, black)

Frye boots

Cement III,IV,Bred 1, Black Cat iv.

Mutiple ties(KEEP IT SIMPLE, FUNKY COLORS ARE ANNOYING) Steezys Tie above is a perfect example of simple and just right.

4 suits(navy,black, grey, tan if your brave or cream)

Black Addias Samba

Last edited:

as many dress shirts as you want(I like blue oxfords the best) (simple is the best idea)

4 slim jeans

Frye boots

Mutiple ties(KEEP IT SIMPLE, FUNKY COLORS ARE ANNOYING) Steezys Tie above is a perfect example of simple and just right.

Black Addias Samba
For the most part, that's a basic list but why 4 pairs of jeans and no other pants? Definitely disagree on your sneakers choices in terms of dressing better. Better off having some variety rather than just multiple pairs of chukkas as footwear or 4 ginghams for shirts.

Last edited:

4 slim jeans

Frye boots

Black Addias Samba

NICE POST.
THESE ARE ALL THE ESSENTIALS HONESTLY.

For the most part, that's a basic list but why 4 pairs of jeans and no other pants? Definitely disagree on your sneakers choices in terms of dressing better. Better off having some variety rather than just multiple pairs of chukkas as footwear or 4 ginghams for shirts.
I forgot to include a few pants. I personally like light khaki pants or dark brown cords or dark olive pants. My shoe list has some variety based on the upcoming seasons. Summers I like basic converses or flip flops or sambas or frye shoes or casual based sneakers like air maxes or jordans

As far as Jordans go the only one I put in the dressing better category is AJ1. The others are too bulky.

Last edited:
Not true unless you strictly sticking to chinos,khakis and etc...you can dress up other jordans/nikes. Just have to know how.

Back
Top Bottom