Dressing Better Vol 2.0

:lol: How did that work? 75% off from 20 bucks?

Both of them had 3+ red clearance stickers stacked on top of each other. The last one said 96% off, $5.00. They must have really wanted to get rid of these...Been sitting on shelves for long enough I guess. Figured I could use them as beaters in the fall/winter >D

Both of them had 3+ red clearance stickers stacked on top of each other. The last one said 96% off, $5.00. They must have really wanted to get rid of these...Been sitting on shelves for long enough I guess. Figured I could use them as beaters in the fall/winter >D

They've been sitting in my Rack and San Dawgs as well.

@1stWitIt That looks like a nice setup man, where's it from? And how wide is that about 7-8 feet?

Hey fellas, just wanted to let y'all know I got that internship at Lockheed Martin!
Good stuff, man. It's always good to have a powerhouse on your résumé.

Anyone entered the TSB contest yet? This month went by rather quickly.

It's an IT position. My main goal is getting into security but I have zero real world experience in that so it's tough getting an internship in that field. But they said once you're in the company more opportunities appear and they don't hold anyone back so that's pretty exciting.

In regards to dressing better, when I wore my suit and tie to the interview one of the interviewers said "if you get the job, you don't have to dress like this everyday" They're pretty relaxed, polos, sportshirts, chinos, and denim.

It's an IT position. My main goal is getting into security but I have zero real world experience in that so it's tough getting an internship in that field. But they said once you're in the company more opportunities appear and they don't hold anyone back so that's pretty exciting.

In regards to dressing better, when I wore my suit and tie to the interview one of the interviewers said "if you get the job, you don't have to dress like this everyday" They're pretty relaxed, polos, sportshirts, chinos, and denim.

Good stuff I interviewed with them my Soph yr of college, I was up against cats from Columbia, Stanford , Yale, etc lol needless to say I didn't get the internship

One of my friend got an IT internship for JP Morgan and he said its 26 an hour with a starting salary of 68-72k once you're extended. I couldn't believe there were internship paying that much.

I had one with the government my sophomore year, and they were paying about 20 a hour. Said the longer I stay it'll go up. Was only there for a year until I decided to focus on something else.
That place was lush too, was pretty down when they couldn't find another department to transfer me too.

^^ Yeah most engineering/IT interns or co-ops make good money, mine paid well and I had some friends work at Eaton and they made about 26/hr....and lawd if you get in at google :x :x

Last edited:
Not IT but my buddy had a summer finance internship his junior yr with JP Morgan. Son made $26/hr with a $2k signing bonus. For an intern doe?!?

Big companies treat interns very well. they are really pushing hard to acquire the top talent out of these universities and the best way is throw money at them first and then make them slave away once they are in.

There was a lunchbox talk here a few months back, found a cool one that I wouldn't mind carrying around.

God no :lol:

Some things aren't meant for Dressing Better IMO. Containing your lunch is one of them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom