Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Is it a good idea to get a suit from there?

I have a really awkward body shape, about 5'9" but short legs/arms and broad, sloping shoulders, it's kinda like I was supposed to be 5'5" but I got slightly stretched out. None of the suits I've ever worn fit and now that I think about it, I felt so foolish at any formal event.

By something not too expensive, that fits well at the shoulders, the rest can be altered by a tailor, which is step 2. But expect to spend in between 50-150 at the tailor, depending on how much modifications you need.

I dress up no more then 10 times a year so I haven't gotten any new dress shoes since my old ones sole separated. The pants I got on are like chinos in black.

Also I'm 17.

Last edited:
Ight, I'ma head out in a lil since I don't need to be at the courthouse til 4. Any more suggestions?

^^I'm pretty sure someone on here bought one and really liked it.

Hey guys, if you're bored at work or something, would you mind giving my podcast a listen??

I'm doing it with a friend of mine, and we talk about pretty much anything and everything we want. I would love some reviews, both good and bad. It's still in the beginning stages, so I'm expecting more bad. :lol:

beradiobe.com

Last edited:
Trey Burke, future NBA Draft Pick was on GQ and his looks/fits are good and the clothing he has on are from well priced brands.

Trench coat, $39 by Joe Fresh. Tie bar, $15 by The Tie Bar. Watch, $35.92 by Timex. Moccasins, $34.95 by H&M. Shirt, $24.99 by Converse One Star for Target. Cap, $35 by Stetson Cloth Hats & Caps. Jeans, $49.90 by Zara. Belt, $49 by Lands' End Canvas. $12.95 tie by H&M.

Sweater, $39 by Joe Fresh. Pants, $29.80 by 21Men. Bandanna, $24 by RTH. Sunglasses, $40 by Izod. Backpack, $34.95 by H&M. Sneakers, $45 by Keds at Need Supply Co.

Tank top, $16.95 by Gap. Shorts, $49.90, and espadrilles, $39.90, by Zara. Hat, $16.99 by Target. Sunglasses, $18, by Claiborne at JCP. Bracelet, $6 by Urban Outfitters.

Jacket, $27.80 by 21Men. Tank top, $17 by American Apparel. Chinos, $39.95 by American Eagle Outfitters. Bracelet, $24.50 by Club Monaco. Sneakers, $29 by Joe Fresh.

Blazer, $29.90 by Uniqlo. Sweatshirt, $45 by Everlane. Scarf, $12.95 by H&M. Jeans, $29, and watch, $17.25, by Aéropostale. Bracelet, $49 by Cause & Effect at Need Supply Co. Sneakers, $49.88 by ASOS.

Jacket, $39.99 by Merona for Target. T-shirt, $13.58, and pants, $49.88, by ASOS. Sunglasses, $8 by Aéropostale. Pocket square, $48 by Steven Alan. Watch, $45 by Timex. Tote, $35 by Everlane. Sneakers, $45 by Vans.

I got the magazine friday and I love the tank and shorts fit. Perfect for the summer. Copped the slim fit blue cargos should be here today or tomorrow.

Waffles de Liege :nerd:

nice website. Food looks great as well.

Thanks fam 8)

girlslovewaffles makes so much more sense now

Haha, yep!

Exactly :lol: Belgian waffles :nthat: if I were in Cali I'd hit that up for sure

Thanks man. Love me some Liege waffles :smile:

+1. Pics int he website makes me hungry. Got check it out now when I have the chance, were you guys just in Woodland Hills last week? I saw a waffle truck there last week but I am not sure if it is yours.

Thanks man. We're actually going to revamp our site soon, just not sure which direction we want to take it in at the moment.

We weren't in Woodland HIlls, so it might be another truck. Although, the only competing truck I know about, Crispy Waffle & Frite, went out of business last year. New challenger, perhaps? :nerd:

We don't go out to LA too much, but if you ever go to DTLA Art Walk, we're there off Spring and 3rd from 6:30-11:30PM. I normally don't work Thursday evenings, but if you want to make a trip out to the truck, hit me up via PM and I'll be there to greet you.

Thanks fam 8)

Haha, yep!

Exactly :lol: Belgian waffles :nthat: if I were in Cali I'd hit that up for sure

Thanks man. Love me some Liege waffles :smile:

+1. Pics int he website makes me hungry. Got check it out now when I have the chance, were you guys just in Woodland Hills last week? I saw a waffle truck there last week but I am not sure if it is yours.

Thanks man. We're actually going to revamp our site soon, just not sure which direction we want to take it in at the moment.

We weren't in Woodland HIlls, so it might be another truck. Although, the only competing truck I know about, Crispy Waffle & Frite, went out of business last year. New challenger, perhaps? :nerd:

We don't go out to LA too much, but if you ever go to DTLA Art Walk, we're there off Spring and 3rd from 6:30-11:30PM. I normally don't work Thursday evenings, but if you want to make a trip out to the truck, hit me up via PM and I'll be there to greet you.

You still have to hit up NoHo too!!

Trey Burke, future NBA Draft Pick was on GQ and his looks/fits are good and the clothing he has on are from well priced brands.

Trench coat, $39 by Joe Fresh. Tie bar, $15 by The Tie Bar. Watch, $35.92 by Timex. Moccasins, $34.95 by H&M. Shirt, $24.99 by Converse One Star for Target. Cap, $35 by Stetson Cloth Hats & Caps. Jeans, $49.90 by Zara. Belt, $49 by Lands' End Canvas. $12.95 tie by H&M.

I tried on that converse shirt this past weekend. Had to pass. Fit was on point, but the material and buttons used for the shirt were weird/cheap. I know it's a $25 shirt from Target, but they've definitely had nicer shirts at the same price point.

Back
Top Bottom