Dressing Better Vol 2.0

could some of you post your wrist accessories, and where you got them? Its pretty hard to search back through the thread
I just wear a watch and sometimes these bracelets.

Does Etsy have the leather ones with the metal hook?

those are miansai bracelet's, but I feel they are overpriced. However, you can type in miansai bracelet on ebay or anchor bracelet and it will come up with some with the same metal hook that are much cheaper.

Last edited:
http://tsbmen.com/29896/june-giveaw...rss&utm_campaign=june-giveaway-top-10-go-vote

No NT?
Either way vote is either going to Amit (may honorable mention) or Patrick (Pinoy pride!). Diego's background is on point doe
:lol: at #7. Didn't see he was holding onto the ledge and thought he was doing a dance move.

:lol:

On a related note, going through that list, some of those people look really... uncomfortable. Am I the only one getting that vibe? Like they almost feel out of character in their outfits and forced.

Personally, I think being confident and comfortable in what you're wearing is infinitely more important than the actual outfit. Someone in a suit with poor posture and poor body language is not going to look better than someone who exhumes confidence and vibrancy in a simple shirt and chino outfit.

How do you guys feel?

Cole world: wrist wear

The beads were brough back from Ghana from my fiancé. The copper bracelet I grabbed from amazon.

got a polo from a few years ago tailored. feelsgoodman. was way too wide and i was too dumb and lazy lazy to return it since i ordered it online.

On a related note, going through that list, some of those people look really... uncomfortable. Am I the only one getting that vibe? Like they almost feel out of character in their outfits and forced.

Personally, I think being confident and comfortable in what you're wearing is infinitely more important than the actual outfit. Someone in a suit with poor posture and poor body language is not going to look better than someone who exhumes confidence and vibrancy in a simple shirt and chino outfit.

How do you guys feel?
I agree but some are just more photogenic than others. When I first started doing outfit pictures I thought it was kinda weird. Now I really don't care much because I find it to be fun. Also lots of people have horrible structure in real life when they walk and stand. That plays a part I think. I've seen some outfit pictures with guys not standing upright that really mess everything up.

Can t-shirts be tailored??

I always wanted to know...
Yep. You can but there are limits, ie if the shoulders are sloping then its no good. You can do small stuff like slim down or shortened a bit. I wouldn't try to recut the shirt tho.

Last edited:

How do you guys feel?
This is one of the major reasons I didn't join NT until recently. I absolutely agree that feeling comfortable is imortant. I could wear what someone else told me to wear and look fine but until I had a good sense of what I liked in terms of style, I was never going to look the way I wanted to. A well tailored suit can make anyone look better but it's not a replacement for self confidence

could some of you post your wrist accessories, and where you got them? Its pretty hard to search back through the thread

i wear 2 on each arm. they are buddha mala bracelets 20mm. im from Nigeria and they remind me of some African jewelry i used to have back in the day. but i like how they look its different. but i never wear it when i wear a suit or anything like that.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. There's one shirt that I'd love to keep. It's an XL(don't know what I was thinking). I need it to be a Medium if possible. We'll see what happens...

I use the hook ones that self edge has for raw denim:

For dress pants i have those with the locking bar
Chinos are folded. For shirts i just use whatever hangar i have, regardless of whether it's the wire ones from the dry cleaners or something else
where can these hangers be purchased ?

Do you own one? They look pretty nice but that 12" strap throws me off.
I was going to say this. They are nice but I wish they had a strap instead. 

Thanks bros for the suggestions

it threw me off as well, but i travel a fair amount and it would be almost a hassle if it had a strap in the traditional sense. the length is just perfect. you can throw it over your shoulder and put light sweaters through the handles. i like it so much i would buy other EL products.

Back
Top Bottom