Dressing Better Vol 2.0

MrPorter up to 70%-80% off, not all but some. Chucks are $13.50 to those looking for beaters. Shipping should be free and no tax outside of NY. Worth a browse.

Also, J.Crew McAlister Boots for $27. Ideal for those that don't want to drop $120 for a pair of Clark Desert Boots.
Where are you seeing that price?
edit: found it

Last edited:
MrPorter up to 70%-80% off, not all but some. Chucks are $13.50 to those looking for beaters. Shipping should be free and no tax outside of NY. Worth a browse.

Repped. Just picked up the last pair of the Dolce & Gabbana leather oxford brogues.

Also, J.Crew McAlister Boots for $27. Ideal for those that don't want to drop $120 for a pair of Clark Desert Boots.
As of 9am I guess the Boots are sold out

NIce! picked up both the gray ad blue low top chucks...
All the lows were gone. Lucky me the last size available in the blue hightops were UK11 US12. My size :smokin

Does anyone else have a style idol?

Sorta threw this on this morning and really didn't think of tie/shirt etiquette. How'd I do?

Last edited:
idk if its been posted already but levis has a 25 off sale items that ends today 6/27 thursday ... just picked up slim fit jean jacket for 38 bucks ... usually 88 plus shipping. even beat karmaloops price of 80 plus coupon code of 30 percent off which came to about 53.

Where are you seeing that price?
edit: found it

Word? they're discounted that much?! :wow:

Edit: I was scleep :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone use toe/heel taps? I was thinking about scooping some kiwi ones but saw that the smaller one is for women's shoes. Couldn't I just use that on the toe since its smaller?

Don't even know where to post this but since it's a fashion show, I'd post here anyways. The band (wearing werewolf masks) for the Rick Owens show were hanging upside down.
rick-owens.gif

Last edited:
Finally got a preview of my wedding photos from the photographer. Super happy with how they came out. Our photographer was able to capture the style and vision we wanted.

LOL!!!!! :lol: :lol:

money dance. during mine, i took off my suit jacket and switched to a barong so my jacket didn't get multiple pinholes lol.

LOL should have maybe done the same, though I didnt notice any holes. Made a killing during our money dance. Told our DJ to play a couple of slow songs for the old folk, and then switched it up to Make it Rain and Bandz A Make Her Dance :lol:

The homies and cousins actually made it rain for us...you can see some of the money on the floor and the stonefaces of the aunts and uncles in the background hahahaha!

Last edited:
Hey, I know I lot of you have tailored your leg openings to around 7.5 inches... my question is, have any of you done it on suits? Not only casual suits, but a suit that you'd wear in a professional setting? Or does the look seem too slim and inappropriate. Thinking of getting it done to a good number of my suits... just trying to get general opinions

Hey, I know I lot of you have tailored your leg openings to around 7.5 inches... my question is, have any of you done it on suits? Not only casual suits, but a suit that you'd wear in a professional setting? Or does the look seem too slim and inappropriate. Thinking of getting it done to a good number of my suits... just trying to get general opinions

It really depends on your height, weight, physique, etc... a great looking 7.5" leg opening on one person may not always work on another.

It really depends on your height, weight, physique, etc... a great looking 7.5" leg opening on one person may not always work on another.

About 6'2 185... I've always consider myself slimmer... but you know how personal opinions go :lol:

EDIT: Levis 511's are too slim for me.. I can get into them...BUT clearly I wouldn't want a suit resembling that type of fit

Last edited:
Cut of the suit also matters, if the suit is extra slim (think GQ) then you can probably get away with 6.5"-7" where the cloth hugs your calves. If it were more traditional in fit, then 7.25"-7.5" might be best. Again this will also differ on the person wearing it, muscle mass and everything. Also have to take the break into consideration, no break and I prefer the leg opening to be smaller (personal preference).

But for you, just base on your height and weight (doesn't seem like you're lanky), I think you can pull off a 7"=7.25" for a short break. I prefer mine on the slimmer side though so take that for what it is. Best advice is post here and others can tell you if any adjustments can/should be made.

Back
Top Bottom