Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Finally got a preview of my wedding photos from the photographer. Super happy with how they came out. Our photographer was able to capture the style and vision we wanted.

LOL!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Has anyone on here ever ordered a tailored suit from ctshirts.com? How's the material quality on their $299 suits? Really thinking about picking one up. Any info would be of great help.

Picked these things up thrifting. Made in Italy. Pretty nice. Wish I was an 11.

I find myself going thrifting more often. Kind of a stress reliever.

Last edited:
Nice fit bhz! Really digging the suit.

And nice find Jason. Swung by a goodwill on the way home today....no dice :rolleyes

Where are some good places to get chino's? Have a wedding to go to in a couple weeks and I'm looking to get a nice pair with maybe a light blue shirt.

Also, what are some good shoes to go with the chinos?

Where are some good places to get chino's? Have a wedding to go to in a couple weeks and I'm looking to get a nice pair with maybe a light blue shirt.

Also, what are some good shoes to go with the chinos?
express has some nice ones called photographers, just got 2 pairs for 100 one chino one grey

Speaking of which, you can get 3 pair of Express pants for 21$ today (don't know if it just expired or is about to). I checked, wasted my damn time. Ain't no big man sizes at all

Express Men's Photographer Pants: 3 pairs
3 pairs for $21 w/ coupon
Shop Now!
Save For Later
Express Men's Photographer Pants: 3 pairs

Hotness: hotness: 5/5
Posted 4 hr 44 min ago
Editors' Choice

Express discounts a selection of its Express Men's Photographer Pants for $19.99, as listed below. Even better, add three pairs to your cart and apply coupon code "4246" to drop the price to $20.98. That's tied with last week's mention (which had a larger selection) and among the best deals we've seen on these pants. Shipping adds $8, or get free shipping on orders of $125 or more. Eligible pants:

Express Men's Colored Stretch Cotton Photographer Dress Pants in Comet Yellow
Express Men's Colored Chino Photographer Pants in Comet Yellow (pictured)

MrPorter up to 70%-80% off, not all but some. Chucks are $13.50 to those looking for beaters. Shipping should be free and no tax outside of NY. Worth a browse.
Also, J.Crew McAlister Boots for $27. Ideal for those that don't want to drop $120 for a pair of Clark Desert Boots.

MrPorter up to 70%-80% off, not all but some. Chucks are $13.50 to those looking for beaters. Shipping should be free and no tax outside of NY. Worth a browse.

Thanks for the heads up, scooped some up. Steal of a price with the free shipping.

Nice. About to order a pair. They have sizes listed as "UK 10, US 11". All my Chuck Taylor boxes say UK 11, US 11.

Should I order the UK 10 or UK 11 on the Mr. Porter site?

NIce! picked up both the gray ad blue low top chucks...

Back
Top Bottom