Dressing Better Vol 2.0

i want to put in an order but not sure what size id be in them. never tried a pair of fifths on.  i have a pair of madison aves, which i found welted on a 2-222 Last, in 10.5 wide, that are pretty comfortable.

not sure if id be a 10.5 or 11 in reg width...those walnuts are calling mmeee
ohwell.gif

id order in an both sizes and return the one that doesnt fit if they are returnable.

Last edited:
How do those AEs generally fit? i'm generally a 10.5 in dress shoes and 11 in sneakers. Should i stick to 10.5?

Some guy on SF actually called them and he said that the rep is pretty sure it's a pricing error. So they're probably getting canceled. *fingers crossed though*

:lol:

Originally Posted by SilentPartner View Post

I shouldn't have to explain why taking advantage of blatant pricing errors is wrong.

If your paycheck came in minus a couple of grand because someone made a typo, you wouldn't shrug your shoulders and say it was all okay. Normal employees with bills to pay and families to look after get hurt. If you don't understand why that's more important than cheap shoes then you need to grow up.

man fck work. dropped what I was doing when the homie Serg informed via text. Walnut and burgundy scooped for $95 shipped. Use promo code saveinten for $10 off!!
Waiting for confirm email..

Ordered 3 pairs. Worth a shot.

edit: When I check my order status, it says ERROR:

Last edited:
I got an order confirmation, and no error message...but that doesnt mean they wont still cancel the order.

Fingers crossed.

I got an order confirmation, and no error message...but that doesnt mean they wont still cancel the order.

Fingers crossed.

Did you try looking up the invoice ID in the order history on the site? That's where I saw error :smh: :smh:

Fingers crossed.

Someone one Dappered's facebook page posted that they called and that Jos A. Bank confirmed it's the real deal...it's their Deal...of...the...Day!

Back
Top Bottom