Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Efffffffff. My one order said error so I placed and new one, which also says error, but it appears I've been charged?

Edit: My original order (through Paypal via my bank account) changed to open however my second attempt (via my card) says error but my bank account is showing a payment from JAB. I think there is a disconnect somewhere.

Last edited:
I think orders will be cancled. I just went to purchase a pair and at checkout the price changed to $335 each

Last edited:
some dumb aholes really need to keep their mouth shut and order the damn thing no questions asked. what kind of jerk calls to alert them that their price is too low.

i had 6 pairs in my cart, 3 for myself, 3 for gifts. the price changed back to 335

some dumb aholes really need to keep their mouth shut and order the damn thing no questions asked. what kind of jerk calls to alert them that their price is too low.

i had 6 pairs in my cart, 3 for myself, 3 for gifts. the price changed back to 335

Agreed.

Although it looks like my Visa has been charged at this point. *fingers still crossed*

Even if no one had called they would have caught the mistake. The question is will they honor it or not...many people posting saying reps are saying that Jos A. Bank won't.

Sh*t. Hopefully they do. I added an extra i in my last name (beraquiit instead of beraquit)...think they'll use that as grounds to cancel? My bank was charged though. :rolleyes

Even if no one had called they would have caught the mistake. The question is will they honor it or not...many people posting saying reps are saying that Jos A. Bank won't.

they may honor the first orders that went through. if the invoice reflects the sale price 39.98 per pair and the confirmation went out.

now since some idiot called and alerted them that their price was too low, they have corrected the error and the pricing in their systems have reverted back to 335. i'm assuming anyones order that were still in "processing" or "held" may not be honored at the error sale price.

ehh, i guess this is what i get for being generous. i had my 3 pairs sitting in my cart, but i was trying to confirm the sizing on the other 3 pairs i was buying as gifts and it was taking too long.

My PayPal one now is listed as Open and my bank card one (which was charged) is listed as Held

Edit: Got confirmatil e-mails on both that say the following:

Thank you for shopping JoS. A. Bank. Your order is now being processed. Should you have any questions regarding this order please email us at [email protected] or call customer service at 1-800-999-7472 between the hours of 8:30am and 12:00am EST.

Did everyone else get this as well?

Last edited:
My PayPal one now is listed as Open and my bank card one (which was charged) is listed as Held

Edit: Got confirmatil e-mails on both that say the following:

Thank you for shopping JoS. A. Bank. Your order is now being processed. Should you have any questions regarding this order please email us at [email protected] or call customer service at 1-800-999-7472 between the hours of 8:30am and 12:00am EST.

Did everyone else get this as well?
Just got this. I also used paypal so I believe we're on the same pace. Hopefully a cancellation email isn't in our future.

Last edited:
ive seen things like this in the past, and the company just ends up sending you a cancellation notice. Just because you got an email, which is automated, I wouldnt assume they would honor that price.

Wonder if I could go in store and they honor it there if it is still on the site as advertised... hmmmm :nerd:

Last edited:
What other brands of shoes are comparable to red wings?

Also, I'm really into Diesel shorts and True Religion jeans based on how they fit my awkward body. Any recommendations on similar fits?

Last edited:
I spoke to several reps and the reps were unable to transfer to a supervisor because of the mistake--calls are going out re: the "glitch" they said they received notice about 35-40 minutes ago that there was a mistake on the site & that the price wouldn't be honored
just called them to check on something regarding my order and they said that it was indeed an error and that the order will be canceled soon. Service rep's name is Angel. Great.
A couple of post from Dappered's Facebook page. Yeah, I'm salty. Was to be expected though.

That was a nice deal on those AE's but am I the only one that thought they were fugly?

Last edited:
can anyone help me identify the style of this shoe, and who makes a pair just like these?

i guess it's a loafer that looks like a prince albert slipper...but anything more specific would be helpful.
Wholecut tassel loafer? (My best guess, that's what i'd call them)
I don't think it's a style that the more affordable brands often make. More of a high end style so proposing an affordable option may be tough.
these were a generic pair, I think with a crepe or gum sole...they look casual but could go with formal wear...they didn't have my size though ($40).

Nice to see more NTers posting than usual today...
What other brands of shoes are comparable to red wings?

Also, I'm really into Diesel shorts and True Religion jeans based on how they fit my awkward body. Any recommendations on similar fits?
That doesn't really give us an idea of fit though, hopefully you don't mean bootcut TRs.

Back
Top Bottom