Dressing Better Vol 2.0

PS...

Damn.

My order status says CLOSED now. The charge is still processing with my bank though.

Last edited:
They are canceled. Just called their phone number and although you may not have received the cancelation email ALL orders are canceled. Reason: pricing error online.

All orders, even one's before 1:30pm?

I'm not that mad... my AE shipment just came in. Fifth Avenues and Strands. Will post pics soon.

Look at the brightside fellas...At least JAB didn't just offer us a store credit in the amount of our orders :lol:

Not sure why some of you are upset. Seems like a geninue mistake and the company would lose far too much money to honor all the orders

I was just watching a video on YouTube (Ken Griffey Jr Highlights ftw) and Jos. A. Bank was the ad off to the right....with the Nathan's for $39.

They should probably fix that.

i hardly slide through here but need help in finding a long sleeve. its da one krit has on in da vid "the vent" its like a egyptian, pharoh. any help would be appreciated. 

heres da link

song is fire by da way

50 cents, if the wedding isn't formal there is no need for a black suit. Wear a navy, or a variety of grey, it will open up your choices.

50cents, check and see what the wedding colors are and stay away from them. If I were to try and make a black suit casual, I guess I would try a variety of reds with a pattern. Maybe a blue.

Back
Top Bottom