Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Only problem is that you wouldn't be able to try it on to really tell if it fit properly :\ But eyes shall be kept on the out.
Who you tellin! This NJ heat is a killer right now.
Most likely will just camel it again. Not making crazy amounts of money but enough that I am willing to drop what is needed to pick up a piece that will hopefully last me for years.
The pieces will last for sure for years to come. Just gotta maintain your physique, man :lol: Don't get fat until you're married!

Only problem is that you wouldn't be able to try it on to really tell if it fit properly :\ But eyes shall be kept on the out.
Who you tellin! This NJ heat is a killer right now.
Most likely will just camel it again. Not making crazy amounts of money but enough that I am willing to drop what is needed to pick up a piece that will hopefully last me for years.
The pieces will last for sure for years to come. Just gotta maintain your physique, man :lol: Don't get fat period

Fixed :wink:

Last edited:
Hard to do as you get older, man. Metabolism slows down plus less time for the gym. I still hit the gym at least 4 times a week because I've adopted the lifestyle but wouldn't hold my breath that I would still be a size 32 waist when I turn 60.

Hard to do as you get older, man. Metabolism slows down plus less time for the gym. I still hit the gym at least 4 times a week because I've adopted the lifestyle but wouldn't hold my breath that I would still be a size 32 waist when I turn 60.

True. My metabolism has slowed down significantly but managing my portions has helped considerably. I don't even go to the gym so I consider myself pretty lucky.

Do you guys have an recommendations on black denim? I've been looking at J Brand Kane, but I know nothing about them other than females really love their jeans.

yep. apparently they'll be available in less then a week.
July 14th, 10am

Waiting to see the full capsule...The teaser pic looks like a wash I need too. (probaly 40 inch inseam for those Kanye stacks
laugh.gif
).  Maybe a hoody or tee also...

True. My metabolism has slowed down significantly but managing my portions has helped considerably. I don't even go to the gym so I consider myself pretty lucky.
You should try working out, man. It's fun once you get the ball rolling. I tell this to all the skinny dudes, just because you're skinny it doesn't mean you're in shape. And when they get bad some of them become skinny fat, which is kinda grotesque.

You should try working out, man. It's fun once you get the ball rolling. I tell this to all the skinny dudes, just because you're skinny it doesn't mean you're in shape. And when they get bad some of them become skinny fat, which is kinda grotesque.

I play ball and run so I'm pretty in shape. I'm just not big because I don't lift weights, but I consider pretty strong for my size :D

steezy swears by them. at retail there are probably better options at the same price point. but there are a few available on pretty steep discount now with the extra 40% off.

Random question but what brand were those suits you bombed us with the other week (Dr.) Rob? All looked great

I bought a camo trucker jacket from J. Brand a week or so back. The quality is nice and all pieces are made in CA so that's a nice touch. It has the j. Brand tag on the back but it's in all black so not really visible. I haven't tried on their jeans though.

They've been having the Walking Dead marathon for the last few days. I don't follow it but caught parts of it. Boy, the episodes move really slow :lol: I think I would be in a sweatsuit and some ugly running shoes if Day Z should happen.

I read The Walking Dead religiously but the story never ends, and I really think with that type of story it needs to end at some point. So I lost interest

But I'd be in a tux so if I do end up becoming a zombie, it would be cool to be a zombie in a tux

I read The Walking Dead religiously but the story never ends, and I really think with that type of story it needs to end at some point. So I lost interest

But I'd be in a tux so if I do end up becoming a zombie, it would be cool to be a zombie in a tux
It's based on a book? Some of the scenes are pretty cool ie axe just slashing heads off.

It's based on a book? Some of the scenes are pretty cool ie axe just slashing heads off.
Comic book series famb

Anyone have any experience with Unbranded denim? Not the black I'm looking for but I might try out some of their other selvedge jeans or their chinos. Price isn't bad at all.

http://theunbrandedbrand.com/collections/all

I got a pair of the Ub201 last december, and they were too tight for my liking. After 5 months there was no stretch to them. So if your a guy that has muscular thighs or needs room in the seat, they may not be for you. But cant hurt to buy them and return if needed. UO has free returns

Anyone have any experience with Unbranded denim? Not the black I'm looking for but I might try out some of their other selvedge jeans or their chinos. Price isn't bad at all.

I got a pair of the Ub201 last december, and they were too tight for my liking. After 5 months there was no stretch to them. So if your a guy that has muscular thighs or needs room in the seat, they may not be for you. But cant hurt to buy them and return if needed. UO has free returns

i bought a pair when they first released on urbanoutfitters definitely an alternative if you are starting out raw denim or simply just working on loosing or gaining weight and need some raw denim for the time being. the fade turned out to be good. if u do have muscular thighs like me they do cary size 38 now like nordstroms. i would recommend in fact i need to get another pair. crotch blowout got to heavy. pause...... i would recommend

Last edited:

I bought a pair, never again. Crotch has no give and is super tight, pockets are really shallow, the "taper" wasn't so tapered, and they run very small. In general, they seemed to be made for skinny people. I wore them to class once and was in pain, no joke :lol:

That wouldn't really be a problem but they don't stretch much (like APC)

This was just my experience, though. Could be different for others.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom