Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I would recommend trying on a pair of Naked and Famous Weird Guys. I'm used to levi's 511 and 513 and the Weird Guys fit looser even sized down so they may be more comparable to 508s.

Good afternoon I am in need of a little help. I have a interview coming up with a manufacturing company and while talking to the HR manager and receiving the  interview time and location he informed me that it is a very very casual office. He even told me " we are so casual you can just wear a golf shirt to the interview". I was very surprised by this so I was just wondering some of you guys opinion. If I wear a suit will he feel like I don't take instruction very well? Was it a test to see if I would really wear a Polo to an interview? I am thinking of wearing slacks and a tie without a jacket. Even though my position would be in the office I do know that the environment can be very dirty. Sorry for the wall of text just interested to what some of you guys would put together.  

Unless they specifically say don't come in a suit, wear a suit
That's how I always looked at it. In fact I was kind of taken a back by him telling me this. But I think that's what he was hinting at by saying hey we are casual you can come in a "Golf Shirt". Thanks for your input.

Good afternoon I am in need of a little help. I have a interview coming up with a manufacturing company and while talking to the HR manager and receiving the  interview time and location he informed me that it is a very very casual office. He even told me " we are so casual you can just wear a golf shirt to the interview". I was very surprised by this so I was just wondering some of you guys opinion. If I wear a suit will he feel like I don't take instruction very well? Was it a test to see if I would really wear a Polo to an interview? I am thinking of wearing slacks and a tie without a jacket. Even though my position would be in the office I do know that the environment can be very dirty. Sorry for the wall of text just interested to what some of you guys would put together.  
im in a similar situation got an interview coming up

could use some advice on a suit

http://niketalk.com/t/557963/can-one-of-you-dressing-better-famb-help-me-out

Unless they specifically say don't come in a suit, wear a suit
That's how I always looked at it. In fact I was kind of taken a back by him telling me this. But I think that's what he was hinting at by saying hey we are casual you can come in a "Golf Shirt". Thanks for your input.

I'm not quite sure if it was a test, but definitely don't show up in a golf shirt :lol: . First impressions go a loooonggg way so a suit or at the very, very least wearing a tie is the way to go. At the end of the day, your performance and interview will be the most important but wearing a suit will definitely not hurt you and make you more memorable that the candidates who do show up in a golf shirt.

New Gucci shoes, versatile and understated (for Gucci), impulse buy. Me likey mucho.
EDIT

Those pics were pretty bad LOL, gotta take some new ones, moving to the high end shoe thread.

Last edited:
Super tempted to wear the waistcoat today. Weather was fitting as well :/

OH! And I found this :D :D :D

And after some much needed cleaning/conditioning

Two awesome bags in one week :pimp:
#bejelly

Got em

So if I got a 8.5 d and my heels are slipping I should go t0 8d or 8e? 8.5 d i feel is almost too narrow on my left foot n slips a lot.. wats all ur opinion. . The shoes I'm talking about are ae strands

Back
Top Bottom