Dressing Better Vol 2.0

wis youre right.

ive got about 7 pairs of kicks im gonna bring to flight club. i'll dedicate the spoils for the jacket. thanks guys!

nye is actually secondary. its for my friends bday.  im not much of a clubber anyway. ill be sipping jameson, playing roulette, and going to strip clubs. lmao im a lush

Not sure if many would like it but I think it's cool.

Vibergs Distressed Service Boots

Last edited:
Asians and Hispanic women are my kryptonite, but I couldn't be happier than I am with my current chick. Literally everything I wanted in a woman, in regards to being so goal oriented and in terms of hobbies. She completely understands my interest in not just "dressing better" but fashion as a whole. Not too many people down here get that

My wife is the main reason I changed the way I dress. She's always dressed to the T whether for work or casual. She simply has always made sure her appearance is on point. Now she's my number one advocate in regards to spending money lol.

I'd love for these guys to make a walnut-colored shoe.

Thinking the same thing something similar to the AE strand, a chukka boot would be great too.

Been wanting some jodphurs badly, really wish this was cheaper.

s7-1045318_alternate2

Been eyeing Jodphurs but I don't think I could wear them, gotta try chelsea boots first. The appeal isn't there as much as it is with the chelsea boots.

I'll give it a shot when sales season comes around, could the SA in-store order items from online though?

On a different note, I actually like these Toms, perfect slippers for chillin at home.

Link? These are cool.

Scooped some more ties from Marshall's today in pentagon city...biggest one I've ever been to, I'm slowly building up a small collection of ties for work and just casual wear if I ever need one...I really like the jack spade ones (navy w/ donkey? :lol: and the rocket ship one) they're kinda quirky and different from more trad style ones, I'm one of 2 non branch chiefs or managers/bosses who wear ties anyways so they should work even if they're a bit different.

I like the idea of John Doe, wish there was a little more variety but I ordered the burgundy cap toes anyway. Figured I'd give them a shot and I'll let y'all know what I think when I get them.

I'll give it a shot when sales season comes around, could the SA in-store order items from online though?

On a different note, I actually like these Toms, perfect slippers for chillin at home.
yes they can. they can ship it yo the store or your place and they will find it for you theyll call every store to make sure they exhausted all options before they give you its unavailable line. the rrl sales staff are realy committed to their brand and seeing customers happy 

I'm rolling at RFX using ebonics like that. :rofl:

Totally unexpected.
He's been rocking to Trap music, Young Scooter in particular :smokin
What the. Bro, your mom let you wear that inside???

She gon ground me in my own house? :lol:

I hate going barefoot on wooden floors so slippers are a must.

I'm rolling at RFX using ebonics like that. :rofl:

Totally unexpected.

Man RFX got me rolling. He's been watching too much Love and Hip Hop. lol

Found these AE Big Surs at Nordstrom Rack for $69.90. Goodyear welted and made in the USA. Cant beat that price!

Last edited:
Wow, would you mind sharing more pics of your apartment. The brick and floors look great too. I need a lounge chair in my future place.

Wow, would you mind sharing more pics of your apartment. The brick and floors look great too. I need a lounge chair in my future place.
To be honest with you, I'd feel slightly weird snapping pics of my apartment for the purpose of posting them here on NT but I'll share a pic of the awesome wall of windows that's partly visible in the previous pic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom