Dressing Better Vol 2.0

**** this guy, how does he get a feature and he lost? All fits are trash as well lol
What im trying to figure out is why he is getting his feature done but I have yet to do mine.. :smh:

Nah but for real, I texted Dan earlier. Hopefully he gets back to me soon. I'm free this Friday!

Crap.. Dan/TSB sent me an email while I was on vacation and I must've missed it :smh:

Currently texting him and Wes (dude who will do the shoot) to set this whole thing up. I'm hoping that he'll be free either Fri/Sat to get this thing done.

Last edited:
i was supposed to get a feature, but since he knows im a photog, he asked me to take my own pics to save them time, i like taking pics for fun, but for a feature it kind of defeats the purpose, i wouldnt mind the experience of someone else shooting me, so ive been totally slacking on it....i was gonna rock out in Yeezys in my feature too...lol

in other news...

http://www.gq.com/hgqru

get up on it bros, i submitted two pics, vote for the kid, ill do the same for ya.

my handle on there is ksteezy_nt

submited these two, gotta rep for my sneaker lovers, everyone in their with suits and ties...lol

also your GQesque type of fit...

i was supposed to get a feature, but since he knows im a photog, he asked me to take my own pics to save them time, i like taking pics for fun, but for a feature it kind of defeats the purpose, i wouldnt mind the experience of someone else shooting me, so ive been totally slacking on it....i was gonna rock out in Yeezys in my feature too...lol

in other news...

http://www.gq.com/hgqru

get up on it bros, i submitted two pics, vote for the kid, ill do the same for ya.

my handle on there is ksteezy_nt

it's probably that and a combination of their move to LA as well. Plus I think your backgrounds are way better and different than the usual we see with them.

it's probably that and a combination of their move to LA as well. Plus I think your backgrounds are way better and different than the usual we see with them.

nah this was before their ove to the west, it was right after i won that TSB contest...i gotta hit up Dan tho, hes a good dude.

Have your wife take your pics of you. I remember you saying she was getting into photography too so it could be a good experience for both of you.

And how do I know if I am GQ enough to enter that contest?

Have your wife take your pics of you. I remember you saying she was getting into photography too so it could be a good experience for both of you.

And how do I know if I am GQ enough to enter that contest?

is not really a contest and have you seen the people posting, there is some dude who straight up looks like beetlejuice at Barcelona soccer game....lol

most of you in here can truck passed half them dudes.

Back
Top Bottom