Dressing Better Vol 2.0

is there any way for some one who lives out of state to order through phone or on-line?
I'm sure you can via phone. It matched up with the guy's story:

"I just placed an order. Confirmed that the walnut Dalton's are $199 and ordered them, along with a pair of walnut Strands (both 10D). However, I forgot to confirm the price on the Strands while I was on the phone. Just got my receipt via e-mail -- they rang up as $129. Called up (somewhat disbelieving) and confirmed that it's the correct price. Very, very pleased."

He called in for a phone order.

I need some walnut AE Sanfords in my life...

JCF has a lighter tweed

49652_WD2873

they also got this herringbone one 

03790_WW3965

each come out to 117ish with the "SALE30" code

Last edited:
People were looking for trousers with cuffed leg opening? Publish on Nordstrom looks like a nice option and at $88, it won't hurt the pockets much. I like the wool material better than regular cotton/chino too.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/publish.../3552950?origin=category&BaseUrl=New+Arrivals
Copped. Ordered 2 pairs to see how sizing is. Will let you dudes know upon arrival. I really hope it's not black as stated on the site and more of a salt and pepper in the pictures.

Looks like the rise on the back is lower than in the front.

Or you might just be clenching?
Isn't the back rise supposed to be lower than the front one? I measured a couple of pants and the back rise measurement is always bigger than the front rise measurement

Good 2nds sale going on with Allen Edmonds

Brooks Brothers - $149 - except Presidio, which will be $109
Ralph Lauren $129
Park Ave black - $199 (black only)
Strand walnut $199 (walnut only)
Independence Collection ($299)
Dalton walnut $199 (price will be on all colors except cordovan)
Mayfair patent leather $99
Spiked and SLV golf 2nd Q - $149
Jack Nicklaus Golf $129 (all 2nd’s)

Let me know if interested in anything

Link to pics of the Ralph Lauren shoes, amazing deal at $129

http://www.ralphlauren.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=4364144

Same question
Any that are available in our inventory.let me know which shoe and size you are interested in and I will check this evening.Sale runs through Sep 2nd.No belts that I am aware of but will double check.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom