Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yeah that's along the style I'm looking for.

How's the quality of them though? I haven't heard many positive things about To Boot

TBNY makes different ranges of shoes, some straight to outlets, some fused. These are at the top of their range of quality, lining and leather feels great.

These Clarks look great. I'm not sure how much they'll be, but can't see them being more than $200. If that's the case, it will be a nice brogue boot for those who are on a budget.
tumblr_matphw6QiR1r66bwuo1_1280.jpg

These Clarks look great. I'm not sure how much they'll be, but can't see them being more than $200. If that's the case, it will be a nice brogue boot for those who are on a budget.
tumblr_matphw6QiR1r66bwuo1_1280.jpg
Link to where you found the picture?

Link to where you found the picture?
I found it on Tumblr.

I'm pretty sure they'll be launching soon. I'll visit the local Clarks store when I walk by to keep an eye out.

No more buying for me. I'm going to close the wallet and refuse to buy anything else. :lol: I think I built an adequate wardrobe for now.

Gap bringing back the cargo pants. I was getting really bored with how simple gap was, it seems like they are stepping it up. Simple but classy or with a twist. 

Ive been spending too much lately, I need to stay away from malls 
roll.gif

I've been wanting to check out some thrift store for some steals but I have no idea where to start. Are there blogs dedicated to this? Anyone in the Long Beach/LA area have any suggestions

need a good pair of tweed pants that will fit nicely off the rack (dont have much access to tailors here) that i can order online n get shipped internationally.. anyone have any ideas where i might be able to find that? 

For the heavier NTers.

I lost 40lb last year and all my dressing better clothes look like choppa suits and what not.

Now, this isn't about finding a tailor.

My question is are you happy being overweight?

I know buying clothes and finding deals is great but wouldnt you want to lose weight?

I sincerely apologize and am sorry if this post comes of as condescending or insulting.

I really want to hear some thoughts.

I wish I could combine the dressing better thread and team fitness thread ya know.

Sorry for the tangental rant.

W, I know you lost weight also so I'd like you to weigh in on this topic, pun intended

For the heavier NTers.
I lost 40lb last year and all my dressing better clothes look like choppa suits and what not.
Now, this isn't about finding a tailor.
My question is are you happy being overweight?
I know buying clothes and finding deals is great but wouldnt you want to lose weight?
I sincerely apologize and am sorry if this post comes of as condescending or insulting.
I really want to hear some thoughts.
I wish I could combine the dressing better thread and team fitness thread ya know.
Sorry for the tangental rant.
W, I know you lost weight also so I'd like you to weigh in on this topic, pun intended

I've lost 25lbs so far and honestly I'm glad I have and I intend to keep it off, while hopefully loosing some more pounds. Quick note: I've noticed that my stomach has gotten smaller but not my chest, any workout suggestions for this?

Honestly my wake up call came a few months back when nothing fit anymore, when my shirts would literally start to bulge and it seemed like a button might pop. I had 2 options, size up from XL to XXL or loose the weight. I lost the weight. I never have been unhappy as I've always felt comfortable with the way I look. Am I happier with the way I look now, 25lbs smaller? Hell yea! I see that things one just fit better and look better. Am I where I want to be? Not yet. I don't think it was ever a question about being happy being overweight but more a question of are you happy with the way you look. Lets be honest, there are plenty of thin and average build men who are not happy with how they look. Deals are good but to find deals because only the big and tall sizes are left is not worth it, like man that's just a bit strange lol. To answer your question if I haven't done so already, is I was always happy regardless of my weight. I'm still just as happy but I am much more satisfied with the way things fit and the way things look. Not going to lie it's a great feeling when I put something on and I'm like well this needs to be taken in, instead of damn I need to move the button on these pants an inch or so.

Back
Top Bottom