Dressing Better Vol 2.0

NBA All-Star Dwyane Wade Flexes His Menswear Muscles with The Tie Bar

We dig Dwyane Wade. We dig The Tie Bar. That's why we're proud to break the news that the two will be working together for a neckwear collaboration, launching in November.

Featuring 30 bowties, 15 neckties, 15 pocket squares--and of course, finishing touches like tie bars and cufflinks--Wade will be flexing his design muscles while The Tie Bar will be rendering his creations in high-quality fabrics. The capsule collection is called "The Gentleman by Dwyane Wade," and will be available exclusively at The Tie Bar.

"Style has always been a personal interest of mine," says Wade. "I already own so many bow ties and ties from The Tie Bar, so I am excited to step into the designer's seat and create my own line with them."

Ain't that just like D. Wade?

Any of yall rock leather goods?

Just bought a leather belt in oxblood color for my denim 
pimp.gif

Any of yall rock leather goods?

Just bought a leather belt in oxblood color for my denim :pimp:
Wallets, and belts are usually made out of leather so I'm sure most, it not all, rock some sort of leather goods.

Not DB related but a question to the gents who are on the tail end of their undergrad career or starting of their professional career, ie Wes and A: you guys ever consider applying or offers from firms that are far away? Or you guys look locally only?

I've been looking all over. Ideally I want to end up around DC/Virginia. But I've started applying in Seattle, Sunnyvale, Atlanta, Las Vegas (really don't want to live in Vegas), and Nashville. I've even been looking at Toronto, didn't see anything there though

Not DB related but a question to the gents who are on the tail end of their undergrad career or starting of their professional career, ie Wes and A: you guys ever consider applying or offers from firms that are far away? Or you guys look locally only?

I've been looking all over. Ideally I want to end up around DC/Virginia. But I've started applying in Seattle, Sunnyvale, Atlanta, Las Vegas (really don't want to live in Vegas), and Nashville. I've even been looking at Toronto, didn't see anything there though
What are you looking to do?

Using indeed? :pimp: keep the hunger going, bro.

What are you looking to do?

Information Security/Assurance. I've applied for a few general IT positions too but that's not something I want to end up doing forever. Just as an entry level position is perfectly fine though

Using indeed? :pimp: keep the hunger going, bro.

I'm on indeed and usajobs everyday :lol:. Actually going to a career fair on campus this Thursday

Last edited:
Lmao no one liked my suggestions from the smaller chat?

Sir Swagalot and da knights of da GQ closet.

The well Dressed Bastards

It's got da DB on it so there u go.

Not srs on da first suggestion

Srs on he 2nd doe

This thread inspired me to pickup my first pair of Allen Edmonds. Purchased the Strands in Walnut and couldn't be happier!

Question for you guys, so I have funny feet, and my left foot is slightly wider than my right. I got a size 9D in the strands, (I'm usually a 10.5 in Nikes) and my right foot fits fine, but my lift is a bit snug. Should I:

1) Wear them for a while and expect them to stretch accordingly?

2) Take the left shoe to a shoe repair store and get them professionally stretched?

3) Buy a 9E size?

Thanks,

Back
Top Bottom