Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Breaking bad was unreal. No spoilers but I am upset...I started 15 min late. I hope I didn't miss too much

I have no idea what you guys are talking about folks on IG and FB are going nuts about it too. :lol:

Wait until fall so you guys can layer for the meet up :pimp:

Walk into a Starbucks one by one dressed up and pretend like its random :pimp:

So this is my H&M wool suit. I put on my lunargrands on just to get an idea of where the break in the pants will be so no...i won't be wearing them :lol:. But this is right off the rack and i like the way it fits for the most part. Any suggestions on what to get altered. Maybe bring the jacket in a little and shorten the pants a bit? The lighting makes it look black but its a dark navy.

Sidebar: H&M must have bad quality control when i got the suit in the mail they sent me a leather womans skirt too....that i obviously didn't order...but was tagged at $24.95 so gonna try to return it and get store credit

Last edited:
Yep looks good OTR man, just a couple of minor adjustments that most suits need.....oh and My birds are coming for your team tonight :smokin :smokin :D.

Last edited:
Should've worn one of your new RL's Serg!! Nice fit either way though man.

Ced and Joe and any other DBNTers in the DC area. Say I freaking won't come down this weekend to chill. Who gonna put me up doe :nerd:

Not DB related but a question to the gents who are on the tail end of their undergrad career or starting of their professional career, ie Wes and A: you guys ever consider applying or offers from firms that are far away? Or you guys look locally only?

Possible blog name "DapperBroLinkUp"

Glad more regulars are linking up in real life...we can do our own little mini local summits and who knows maybe we can set up a trip down the line for a nationwide summit...Vegas maybe?

Not DB related but a question to the gents who are on the tail end of their undergrad career or starting of their professional career, ie Wes and A: you guys ever consider applying or offers from firms that are far away? Or you guys look locally only?

I had a company that was recruiting for summer internships want me to interview in person for them. Only problem was it was ~1000 miles away, they had no office in NYC and they weren't paying for flight tickets to go to their HQ so I declined them.

From what I've seen, most firms recruit from schools in the same city/area. I wouldn't mind working for a company far away but there's more hassles compared to a local company

Not sure what you consider far away, but, I moved from upstate NY to the DMV to accept a job offer. Economy is dead where I grew up so it wasn't hard to move away. This is probably as far as I would move from the NE though because I like colder weather.

Possible blog name "DapperBroLinkUp"

Glad more regulars are linking up in real life...we can do our own little mini local summits and who knows maybe we can set up a trip down the line for a nationwide summit...Vegas maybe?

DapperBroLinkUp?

No bueno.

Butt pic and ashy elbows. Nah B
True Religion jeans would've been the only thing that can save the pic.

:rofl: :rofl:

DC Summit? :nerd:

Not far from DC either...going down to Baltimore at the end of the month actually.

What are you going to Baltimore for? Just asking me because I'm from there :pimp:

Suits not a bad fit. I'd shorten the sleeves to wrist bone and hem the pants a tad then you are money.

This. Also :lol: at ksteezy pose

Back
Top Bottom