Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thanks.

Nobody's heard that saying??
I do.

I guess I'll be Tony Stark and serve as an advisor. Some of the names are lolz but think of the audience you're trying to project to. Profanity may be a turn off. Or not if you want to go for the more modern and raunchy route.

Took over a month but the socks from Viccel came. They're pretty nice and at a reasonable price, but that wait time was brutal, just for some socks. Ended up getting the mid calf, heavy winter weights.

Also in terms of sneakers, I've became addicted to Roshes. Got my third pair today

Last edited:
Took over a month but the socks from Viccel came. They're pretty nice and at a reasonable price, but that wait time was brutal, just for some socks. Ended up getting the mid calf, heavy winter weights.

Also in terms of sneakers, I've became addicted to Roshes. Got my third pair today

Me too. The Mids are dope as well..

Just like Hov' did to 'Ye with Magna Carta Holy Grail. Can't wait for the surprise announcement.
This.
He never planned to make the album until Ye dropped his?!

He had it planned all along, Kanye wanted the beat from Holy Grail to be on Watch the Throne album. Jay and Kanye supposedly argued about it for 4 days.

"[There were] no lyrics on 'Holy Grail' and I recorded 'Oceans' and I played those records for Kanye. And he was like, 'No those have to go on Watch the Throne,' so we spent four days arguing about those records and I was explaining to him why it wasn't right for this project and I had a whole idea for making this album called Magna Carta... Holy Grail [part of] the name came after."

Hmmmm. Back to listening to international music I go.

Hov is going to be like Snoop....forever rapping even from a retirement home.

Considering corporations own him, I don't think he has a choice.
Looking at it from a retrospective point of view, I've always thought he was a corny dude. He makes catchy songs, but that's about it. The guy was talking about I don't wear jerseys anymore because I'm over 30 a decade or so ago....well SMH at you for doing that at the age bracket in the first place :lol:

That black on black jacket will probably sell out if the price is half of the APC or less.

Today:

Any sleeper sites/companies for casual sports shirts that are slim/trim fitting? Seem to have exhausted my options at J. Crew, Banana, Nordstrom, Zara, etc. and looking for some online retailers to get a few more pieces for work. Thanks!

Any sleeper sites/companies for casual sports shirts that are slim/trim fitting? Seem to have exhausted my options at J. Crew, Banana, Nordstrom, Zara, etc. and looking for some online retailers to get a few more pieces for work. Thanks!
What's a sleeper site?

Why not just go MTM or bespoke?

somebody help me out fambs. I'm currently training for a bank teller position. Second day is tomorrow.

Is a button up with very small checkers, like a dark red/black type checkers acceptable? I will be rocking a blazer and tie with it.

edit: this is the exact one right here.

Last edited:
somebody help me out fambs. I'm currently training for a bank teller position. Second day is tomorrow.

Is a button up with very small checkers, like a dark red/black type checkers acceptable? I will be rocking a blazer and tie with it.

Pic not working for me on my cell. It's a generic job so I doubt they'll be picky. A dress shirt is good enough as long as the pattern is not loud. I bank with Chase and the tellers usually wear Chase blur shirts. Your bank doesn't give you stuff to wear?

Pic not working for me on my cell. It's a generic job so I doubt they'll be picky. A dress shirt is good enough as long as the pattern is not loud. I bank with Chase and the tellers usually wear Chase blur shirts. Your bank doesn't give you stuff to wear?

nope, Chase is the only one that does that. All other banks the tellers choose their own

going to vegas in 3 weeks or so , wondering if you guys can give me some tips on what to wear to some of these clubs. Dont know which ones i will be attending but still want a nice look that wont give me problems at the door.

some more info im a 24/7 dude that wears nothing but jeans tees and sneakers so im horrible at this, i want to pull of a tie and dress shirt combo that will impress but also not looked forced or over dressed, hope that makes sense. thanks fellas for the future help :D

Back
Top Bottom