Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I need some thoughts. It's more of a what would you buy sort of thing.

Looking for brown leather sneakers that look classy that you can still wear with button downs and khakis, no chunky looking dunks more of the classic low cut track shoe say like the shape of nike Cortez.

First thing that comes to mind are Buttero and Common Project

I need some thoughts. It's more of a what would you buy sort of thing.

Looking for brown leather sneakers that look classy that you can still wear with button downs and khakis, no chunky looking dunks more of the classic low cut track shoe say like the shape of nike Cortez.

Brown sneakers doesn't exactly work like regular brown dress shoes, it is much harder to pull off and doesn't necessarily go with everything. When it comes to sneakers, nothing is more classic than white or black.

Last edited:
LOL, you boys are in a frenzy.

Menswear isn't Jordan releases.

I don't think this is as hyped as the H&M collabs, in which people actually camp out.

I fully expect to stroll in on Sunday, grab a frozen frap, and take my time trying on pieces.

.........I hope
I got my bot ready to cop the gold iPhone 5 S :pimp:

These caught my eye: Clae Gordon

Just spoke with a Target district manager.

The larger locations will get more stock (obviously) but the locations in small/medium sized suburbs and towns will only get a handful of each item.

I was told that the sneakers are very limited and that I shouldn't expect to see lots of them if I decide to go to a smaller location. Possibly only one-two pairs per size.

Last thing, he said that Target stores (in my area at least) have received hundreds of phone calls about this release, compared to the NM collection.

That's all he could tell me.

I do think some may underestimate the hype on this collection, I have I am wrong on that front though.

The collection being more basic and wearable are certainly a good selling point for these items.

So I think it might be a toss up whether these items will sell out or not within day or two or stick around long enough to hit the sales rack.

Can anyone help me out? I don't have the internets to look up local Target's phone numbers or a even a phone to call them. PM me and I'll give you my location, I'll allow you to call within a 25 mile radius and I expect a detailed list by 5pm.

Last edited:
LOOOOL, man let's wish each other good luck on Sunday and move on. :lol: :lol:

The anxiety is on 100% in here.
That's why I'm going to be in my workout gear. If its a mad dash, I'm sprinting to the selections. No care will be given to any potential women and children getting trampled.

Yeah, can anyone help me out? I don't have the internets to look up local Target's phone numbers or a even a phone to call them. PM me and I'll give you my location, I'll allow you to call within a 25 mile radius and I expect a detailed list by 5pm.
Google bro. Your on NT so you must have Internet

THanks to all those who responded.

I don't want to wear em with a suit or nothing like that just like a casual dress down at work day.

Can anyone help me out? I don't have the internets to look up local Target's phone numbers or a even a phone to call them. PM me and I'll give you my location, I'll allow you to call within a 25 mile radius and I expect a detailed list by 5pm.

Google bro. Your on NT so you must have Internet
I need Rob to step out of the OR and complete the trifecta please.

White kicks and Chelsea boots were all I was really interested in. Ill try to cop from the comfort of my bed on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom