Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'd recut the whole thing. Seat, taper, perhaps a hem.

Also the jacket could be longer. To at least the opening of your crotch.

I always said wes had weird proportions. That fit reminds me of security. Dude needs xl suits like my pops.

At Wes's height, I think a jacket that covers his whole rear would be more proper fitting and trad. It looks cropped right now, a la Thom.

Anyone know if the Nike tech pack will restock? I imagine it will, just not sure when. Really want to pick up the sweats+windrunner

Are black suede dress shoes acceptable during the day? Meermin offers these 2 pictured below and they are absolutely beautiful (IMO). I love my suede Slatons and I think a pair in black suede would look pretty nifty.

Navy would be nice as well...

I have never been able to convince myself that I need a black suede pair of shoes. Why not go with Navy suede?

I keep going back and forth on the pants. But really a longer jacket? I thought it looked fine
i dunno if its the jacket or what. but your legs look like they belong to manute bol and your torso to mugsy bogues.

I always said wes had weird proportions. That fit reminds me of security. Dude needs xl suits like my pops.

:rofl: :rofl:

i dunno if its the jacket or what. but your legs look like they belong to manute bol and your torso to mugsy bogues.

Lol first time hearing that. Idk I think the jacket is fine, sleeves could stand to be longer but there's not much material left. And I've never been satisfied with these pants. Don't think they need to be tapered anymore maybe another hem

I would definitely taper or hem the pants. They just look off. I think you can get away with the jacket but a longer one wouldn't hurt given your proportions.

:rofl: :rofl:

Appreciate it, I'll look into longer jackets then. Might just chalk the pants up as a L, and try different brands.

I think your jacket length is fine but the sleeves are definitely way too short. Is everything OTR? I think with your proportions you'll be relegated to the MTM route, which sucks if you're on a budget but at least you'll have something made just for you.

DB just put a damper on Wes' day :lol:

J/k bro.

But dead at lining up outside of Target :wow: :rofl:

When the Target in your city is one of the busiest in the nation and full of menswear dudes, it gets real. :lol:

Last edited:
I think your jacket length is fine but the sleeves are definitely way too short. Is everything OTR? I think with your proportions you'll be relegated to the MTM route, which sucks if you're on a budget but at least you'll have something made just for you.

I got the sleeves lengthened as much as I could, nut much material left. But I can live with them at that length.

Pants have been hemmed and tapered. I don't want to taper them anymore than they already are and I could probably hem them again but I keep going back and forth on if I should or not. Some days I like it and other days I don't.

But naw, can't ruin my day. I landed an interview tomorrow for a systems auditing position in Nashville and another Information Security one here local

Was ready to hit up Target on Sunday for the sweatpants,then realized they were online only...Saved me a trip..

Back
Top Bottom