Dressing Better Vol 2.0

The Christian preachers outside been trying to convert me, bro. They don't believe I'm a Buddhist. I'll put a link up to my eBay store once the collection releases tomorrow.

Wearing camo to hold it down urban camping;

Shorts are pretty short and I'd probably wear a different tee, but I admire your attempt

The closest Target to Storrs is like 30 minutes away so I'll probably miss out on this collection. I know it will be online, but I'd like to handle it in person first.

Good luck to you dudes though, hope you all get what you want!

The Christian preachers outside been trying to convert me, bro. They don't believe I'm a Buddhist. I'll put a link up to my eBay store once the collection releases tomorrow.

Wearing camo to hold it down urban camping;

Shorts are pretty short and I'd probably wear a different tee, but I admire your attempt

We're thankful for your input. Next time I'll remind Wis what to wear as to avoid this mishap again. Our apologies.

The closest Target to Storrs is like 30 minutes away so I'll probably miss out on this collection. I know it will be online, but I'd like to handle it in person first.

I don't think the Neiman got this much exposure too. For $40 sneakers I'm side they'll fly off even if quality is garbage.

Oh yeah our discussion on FB about trolling, I now agree.

Majority of the good items are online imo. Only issue is what time will it release. Heard the site has crashed before for previous releases.

I admire your attempt to find that Nas Polo, now go to the real DB thread. Peace out!
I actually threw on some Jordan shorts after that and I'm sagged too :pimp:. Footlocker approved, y'all.

Ps stop quoting, defeats the purpose of blocking :lol: :smile:

We know what to do in this situation.

Last edited:
Have you guys see the prices already for the collection on ebay? Geez its crazy. Gotta get my henley for sure now

I actually threw on some Jordan shorts after that and I'm sagged too :pimp:. Footlocker approved, y'all.

Ps stop quoting, defeats the purpose of blocking :lol: :smile:

We know what to do in this situation.

I'm about to go HAM and wear camo boxer briefs and sagging my pants to the my knees. Somehow I lost 4 reputation points after insulting this kid lol

Went to the Paragon Sports Warehouse Sale (NYC) for cold weather running gear. Got some of that, but also found these Red Wing crepe sole moccasins, $89 :pimp:. I think they retail for around $300. There were some scattered Red Wing boots for $120.

Last edited:
If anyone is a size 11-12 in Cole Haan, I'll be selling quite a few pairs from my collection. Won't be needing a lot of these shoes out in this Arizona heat.

Feel free to hit me up on here or on IG.

Checking if I can still post...going to a red and white party in September...why don't people know what colors are in season before doing things like this?

Edit: I can still post! Thought I was banned for a bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom