Dressing Better Vol 2.0

DBNT Secret Santa

If you are interested please request membership to the Facebook NIKETALK DB Group. No spammers will be allowed. We are using Elfster this year to ensure everyone gets picked fairly (We have some really good Elfs) and also to give the opportunity to send gifts directly from the online store. Last year a DBNTer received his gifts late due to customs issues.

All other details will be posted in the Facebook group to avoid cluttering the thread.

DBNT Secret Santa

If you are interested please request membership to the Facebook NIKETALK DB Group. No spammers will be allowed. We are using Elfster this year to ensure everyone gets picked fairly (We have some really good Elfs) and also to give the opportunity to send gifts directly from the online store. Last year a DBNTer received his gifts late due to customs issues.

All other details will be posted in the Facebook group to avoid cluttering the thread.

What if you don't have FB? :frown:

DBNT Secret Santa

What is the gift limit/suggested gift price?

Whoever I get will receive some dope camo Nike Elite socks and 2 buckets of whey protein :pimp:

Hey Guys! I'm a long time lurker in this thread and wanted to get some opinions on my first pair of AE. I'm pretty sure I can dress these down but do you guys think that they can be dressed up? How? Thanks in advance!

Btw 230$ for the alterations on the REISS top coat I won last year...sleeves shorten and tapered through, shoulders taken in and back taken in for a more slim silhouette, excited...got the coat for free so 230$ for a good quality coat is not bad....

Btw 230$ for the alterations on the REISS top coat I won last year...sleeves shorten and tapered through, shoulders taken in and back taken in for a more slim silhouette, excited...got the coat for free so 230$ for a good quality coat is not bad....
230 to alter a coat?  Jeeezyyy

Since we posting lists.

Dressing formal

-2 suits grey/navy any other color is really a novelty, not an essential
-variety of different white dress shirts
-splurge on ties, socks, can't ever have too many of those
-2 or 3 gingham shirts
-a reversible belt
-2 pairs of shoes black/brown (my pref are wingtips)

To me those are the essentials and with a simple swap of shirts, combinations are endless.

Yeah, pretty much nailed it

For anyone that does not have FB PM me with whatever Social Networking site you use. IG, Twitter, Path, Pinterest...It doesn't matter.

For the regulars (Multiple recent post/conversation), shoot either me or Serg your email address. We will add you.

Hey Guys! I'm a long time lurker in this thread and wanted to get some opinions on my first pair of AE. I'm pretty sure I can dress these down but do you guys think that they can be dressed up? How? Thanks in advance!

I think they'll look really nice with grey trousers. They look awesome btw, nice buy!

Those are pretty casual. I have the tan pair. You could def wear with chinos and a blazer, but I would not go beyond that, as far as a suit or anything.

Since we posting lists.

Dressing formal

-2 suits grey/navy any other color is really a novelty, not an essential
-variety of different white dress shirts
-splurge on ties, socks, can't ever have too many of those
-2 or 3 gingham shirts
-a reversible belt
-2 pairs of shoes black/brown (my pref are wingtips)

To me those are the essentials and with a simple swap of shirts, combinations are endless.

Yeah, pretty much nailed it

Forgot the Foambz doe. :lol: but yeah this is a very solid list for essential basics, though personally I like light blue dress shirts more than plain white but both are staples.

Back
Top Bottom