Dressing Better Vol 2.0

How do I get those Kent Wangs if I'm not in NYC. Wouldn't mind the white pair and possibly the greys.
Their online site.

I never really had anything against a murse but I just do not carry that much stuff to justify carrying one everyday. Wallet, car keys, chapstick, phone, gum/breath mints and a camera (S95) all fits in my pockets.

I do prefer backpacks or messengers bags though since I like my hands free most of the time.
You don't find that stuff bulky in your pockets?

I keep my phone, money clip and camera in my pouch. Only have keys, wallet and Chapstick in my front pockets and that's bulky enough.

If you make use of your back pockets, everything should fit pretty well sans your camera.

But with how smartphone cams are these days, I'm surprised the two of you even carry around P&S cams.

I put my wallet and card holder in my back pockets, keys and chapstick in the front right, and phone in the front left. Not bulky, although my keys are very minimal (one ring that holds the BMW key fob and my house key).

If you make use of your back pockets, everything should fit pretty well sans your camera.

But with how smartphone cams are these days, I'm surprised the two of you even carry around P&S cams.

I put my wallet and card holder in my back pockets, keys and chapstick in the front right, and phone in the front left. Not bulky, although my keys are very minimal (one ring that holds the BMW key fob and my house key).

I'm looking into buying a cell phone case with compartments for my debit card, credit card and license. House and car keys are in my bag the entire day, too bulky otherwise.

i hate carrying much of anything in my dress pants for when i go to work.

only thing i'll keep in my pockets are chapstick and my phone. wallet and car keys typically stay in my messenger/laptop bag.

only thing i'll keep in my pockets are chapstick and my phone. wallet and car keys typically stay in my messenger/laptop bag.

This man knows :pimp:
Fill the bag, empty the pockets

Agreed.

But I'm talking more about going out with friends or running errands. I wouldn't carry a bag in that situation unless I absolutely needed to.

Agreed.

But I'm talking more about going out with friends or running errands. I wouldn't carry a bag in that situation unless I absolutely needed to.

In that case, I agree. If I'm just hanging out or running errands I only rock with my cardholder, phone, dorm room key, and occasionally chapstick and/or gum.

DB

Looking for light wash denim.

Preferably something like these Acnes, just not at that price point.

Any help would be appreciated.

I hate putting things in my back pockets, especially when sitting down..it kills your posture.

All of my outfits are taken with a camera, not the iPhone. 5S should be here tomorrow though :pimp:

Today:

matchy matchy:

Today:
Temps dropped into the low 70s high 60s today. Felt really nice this morning. Really liking my Jack Spade briefcase.

http://est-1981.blogspot.com/2013/09/jason-shared-instagram-photo-with-you_24.html

Edit: picked theses AE's up from the Rack. They should get a ton of wear this fall.

Last edited:

I carry a camera once a month, maybe twice. I suck at taking pics and lighting and ish, I need all the help I could take and the S95 is perfect for that and it's pretty small and just put it in my back pocket when walking. I can easily remove it when sitting down.

But carrying stuff for work is different, I don't bring my camera for it and I have a designated bag for laptops/ipad, files, etc... I thought the discussion was for casual days?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom