Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I got mine from prodirectsports or whatever for like $88 shipped. Hopefully my order gets filled though. Also got the navy multi Flyknit Lunars for 25% off. Swore to myself I was done with the Lunars but these are too :smokin I just need the heather grey tech Windrunner or hoody and my Sunday outfit for F/W is complete.

:smokin

Good looking.. anyone here own a pair? Do they fit true to size? Slim? shall I size up? lol

looking for some grey flannel pants for around $50 36x32 or 36 x 34 so i get a cuff going, anyone know any places? 

What do you guys think of the Baldwin Cardigan from the Gap X GQ Fall 2013 collection? Only piece I like and I've been looking to grab a cardigan for a while. For $68 not a bad deal, but I'm not sure about the quality. Comparable cardigans at J. Crew are going to run $128 (25% off brings it to just below $100.) 

Pics:

Any suggestions for a navy lightweight peacoat that isn't basically black? I already have an extra thick coat from Schott NYC but it's too damn warm for Cali "winters". I honestly used it twice last year (originally bought it for a winter trip in NYC). I'm looking for something that feels more like a sweater than a heavy coat. Price should be under $200 since real coats cost 250-300

Last edited:
Hey_

What do you guys think of the Baldwin Cardigan from the Gap X GQ Fall 2013 collection? Only piece I like and I've been looking to grab a cardigan for a while. For $68 not a bad deal, but I'm not sure about the quality. Comparable cardigans at J. Crew are going to run $128 (25% off brings it to just below $100.) 

Pics:

In my opinion, that is the best piece of this collaboration.

To take it even further, Baldwin is the clear winner this time around clothing wise.

I'm a big fan of shawl collars, and more than likely will be picking this up in the near future.

Julius F. Wrek

Isabel Marant for H&M
Look for the collection to launch at H&M starting November 14th.

Coat ($199), t-shirt ($30), pants ($99), belt ($50) and suede boots ($199)

Wool sweater ($99), pants ($99) and suede boots ($199)

Wool sweater ( $129), pants ($60) and suede boots ($199)

$199

$99

$50

$99

$99

$199

$129

$60

$60

$299

$60

$349

Last edited:

Pics:
has anyone seen this in stores yet?

hello...long time lurker posted a couple of fits a while ago...can anyone propose any jackets for the winter coming...?a little longer than the waist maybe a little above the knee..every day use.sth like that in the picture...btw i like how it ends in the back like it cuts in half...how is that finishing called...can't find the english word for it.is it off to have a back like that?any help would be much appreciated.

ONLY BC IM A HYPEBEAST.

BUT IM TRYING TO LOCK DOWN THEM 40TH ANNIVERSARY TIMBS THAT JUST DROPPED.

BOUT TO PAY A PREMIUM FOR A WHITE COLLAR AND A SPECIAL BOX.

ANY PLACE TO COP ONLINE.

KITH BEING CUTE AND DOING INSTORE AND I AINT TRYING TO GO TO BERGENLINE

WISITH WAS RIGHT.

iFAIL

Those J. Crew 484's look good. Very tempted to pull the trigger on a pair, if only they came in a 28" inseam like Gap offers :\

AE Sale pairs came in. Very pleased, a slight pre crease here or there but nothing that wouldn't happen after the first wear.

Last edited:
cool thanks for the help.any other suggestions especially in brownish colours(earth colours in general) would be appreciated.how much did yours cost fam and where is it from?

I grabbed mine back when barneys warehouse had that sale during the summer. It's 99 right now but only sizes 52 & 54 are left

link

If you want a real one, you should check out a military surplus store they have some really dope ones and for cheap too. That or ebay.

Last edited:
EU sizing, I grabbed a 54, I'm 6'3 210 for comparison.

I think a 52 would have been doable if I wanted a slimmer fit. But a 52 is equivalent to a 42 chest size

Last edited:
I grabbed mine back when barneys warehouse had that sale during the summer. It's 99 right now but only sizes 52 & 54 are left

link

If you want a real one, you should check out a military surplus store they have some really dope ones and for cheap too. That or ebay.

unfortunately i live in Europe so i ll try ebay. :rolleyes

link

unfortunately i live in Europe so i ll try ebay.
eyes.gif
YOU CAN FIND THEM ONLINE.

CHECK TREIS BIEN, ENDCLOTHING, CALIROOTS, AND OTHER SIMILAR BM STORES

Back
Top Bottom