Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Hey guys. Anyone have any experience with "B-Store?"

I've been looking at some of their stuff on Yoox, which looks great, but haven't heard of them

Where can I find some inexpensive tailor-fit dress shirts? Been changin my style up lately and I definitely need more dress shirts. I have a 36/37 sleeve length and it's hard finding some w/ that sleeve length let alone a nice tailor-fit so I don't have that ballooning effect goin on w/ my shirts, make a brotha feel mad sloppy :smh:

How does Uniqlo run, anyway? I need some slim oxfords and I've heard conflicting things about their sizing. Some say go TTS, others say go down. Suggestions?

How does Uniqlo run, anyway? I need some slim oxfords and I've heard conflicting things about their sizing. Some say go TTS, others say go down. Suggestions?

I wear a large in everything and a L fits me perfectly in the Uniqlo slim fit. Their Oxfords are great, some of my favorite shirts.

6' 190lbs if that helps.

Last edited:
i hate that they charge $7 for shipping and no free return. i've heard the same thing about their sizing too.

^^^ U must be a baller or something to think $95+ equals inexpenisve :lol:
Don't have to be a baller, man.

When you buy quality items AKA things made in small batches, they are $$. You get used to paying $150 for chinos and $100-150 for a shirt sooner or later sadly.

Baller would be flying to Italy to pick up a pocket square and have lunch with your style friends :lol:

Today:

Don't have to be a baller, man.

When you buy quality items AKA things made in small batches, they are $$. You get used to paying $150 for chinos and $100-150 for a shirt sooner or later sadly.

Baller would be flying to Italy to pick up a pocket square and have lunch with your style friends
laugh.gif

Today:

Over doing dressing better. That is far to much for even people with a awesome income. You don't get used to it unless its how you intend on spending.

Please don't respond, was just my thought

Last edited:
Just click size chart and compare the sizing to one of your shirts. Some shirts have different sizing compared to others. For example, In one shirt the medium fit me perfect and in another the medium was like a potato sack.

Back
Top Bottom