Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Cheap suiting options:
http://www.express.com/clothing/Features/Suits+40-50%+Off/cat/cat920010

Express is have 40% off sale on certain suits. With an additional promo code (1900) you can knock off $25 for every hundred spent. Therefore, the grey glenplaid (suit I used to win TSB) can be had for $153. Free shipping since over $125.

Only certain sizes left for that suit specifically but if you do not see your size online, check out your local spot. You can print out the $25/$100 coupon and stores should honor it. Call first to confirm.

Can the red wing moc boots be had for 150 later on in the year?

I want them, but just not now.
Red Wing can be found on sale off season. Not sure about that model but quite a few go on sale for $200 or a little less.

LMAO if you get the same joint Wis has been trying to sell.

Mad he will be :lol:

But forreal, whatcha ordering famb :nerd:
:lol: My joint's been discontinued for years.

If I was still into leathers, I'd get a red double rider myself.

LMAO if you get the same joint Wis has been trying to sell.

Mad he will be :lol:

But forreal, whatcha ordering famb :nerd:
:lol: My joint's been discontinued for years.

If I was still into leathers, I'd get a red double rider myself.
I'm gonna start putting my thrifted profits aside. Once I get that $300 whatever you are charging, perhaps I'll buy :lol:
Already came up like $100 from this past week's sales

Speaking of leathers, I was always a fan of that Surface to Air Cudi jacket.

p21959_1.jpeg

I'm gonna start putting my thrifted profits aside. Once I get that $300 whatever you are charging, perhaps I'll buy :lol:
:lol: go the Spoo route and save up for a super car by the time you turn 40 :smile:

I do want leather shorts and pants though. I was eyeing the A. Wang one but it never went on sale surprisingly. Well at least my size never made it to the sale.

:lol: go the Spoo route and save up for a super car by the time you turn 40 :smile:

I do want leather shorts and pants though. I was eyeing the A. Wang one but it never went on sale surprisingly. Well at least my size never made it to the sale.
Ferrari errythang :pimp:

Those BR Trench's look good. Wanted to pull the trigger on the tan one.

Copped the Plaid Express Photographer for $150 ish. At that price point, it's hard to pass up.

Copped 2 suits and 3 pairs of AE's in the last month. #DBNT affecting me all crazy.

Very nice; I love that cardigan. I have the cheap version from h&m that they released this season.
Funny enough that J. Crew is a cheaper version of something else as well :lol:

Saw the Kanye interview fully last night. The one with Zane Lowe. Pretty interesting. Will revisit tonight again.

Can anyone help me find a charcoal peacoat for around or under $150? I'd like for it to have the slanted, slit pockets not just the pockets with the flaps. I checked JCrew, Uniqlo, and Gap so far and they're just not what I'm looking for.

Speaking of leathers, I was always a fan of that Surface to Air Cudi jacket.
p21959_1.jpeg

S2A quality is simply terrible, the worst leather jacket I've held/owned for a very brief period of time. Their jackets looks great and fit is just about spot-on for me but construction and quality just wasn't there for the price, would never buy a leather from them again. Sucks because I've always loved the Gaspard ever since it came out years ago and was just very disappointed when I got it.
2u75e3a.jpg

Can anyone help me find a charcoal peacoat for around or under $150? I'd like for it to have the slanted, slit pockets not just the pockets with the flaps. I checked JCrew, Uniqlo, and Gap so far and they're just not what I'm looking for.

Like this?

Club Monaco has a nice one as well - http://www.clubmonaco.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=23422736

Yeah, thanks for your help. Those are very nice! But way over my price range. Broke college kid checking in :nerd:

For something like a peacoat, you may as well stretch that budget out a bit more and find something that is going to last you for a long time. My Fidelity which cost me under $200 after tailoring and everything is still going strong after 3 years. Outerwear isn't something to cheap out on.

You're not going to find anything good for that budget right now. Your best bet is to buy at the end of the season.

Back
Top Bottom