Dressing Better Vol 2.0

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...+16+4294967245+4294950482~15~~~~~~~/97880.jsp

These 484 jeans a good buy at $50 and some change? Haven't seen them cheaper anytime... Anyone have personal experience with this style in terms of durability and what not. thinking of pulling the trigger.

Also I passed on the thompson factory suit due to the 38r not being available - didn't want to go through the return hassle on the 36r
Price shows $80 for me. K and I both have this and love it. Goes with a lot of casual pieces.
I think the 40% off stacks with the current sale

Scooped 3 BR trenchcoats for under $500 :smokin

Though you don't dress super flashly or gimmicky, I like the simplistic aspect of your idea of dressing better. You have simple pieces that are cheaper and bout 50 dollars worth and it still looks cool. Thats good bruh.

Thanks man! That's what I was trying to go for and thankfully the better pictures are helping. I really only splurge on my suits; either Indochino or Michael Andrews Bespoke. Appreciate it!

Ugh. Was gonna cop some brooks strands for under $100 until I realized they were in walnut. Wanted brown :\
#feelsbatman

Perfect time to put your polishing skills to the test.
Lol far too much stripping followed with ridiculous amounts of application for that. The tannery has set the leather as walnut. Not even gonna attempt to say otherwise
:lol:

Just googled Shipley & Halmos :wow:

Too rich for my blood.
:lol: Flip more waffles and you're good. It's one of those Barneys brand so you're paying for the aesthetic value, not quality. I think I paid $70 or so for the t shirt, got it on sale. It looks better with shorts than pants though because of the slightly cropped look.

Last edited:
wj4 very dope cardigan :smokin i'm guessing it's from last season or something ? what was the price if you recall?

Reactions: wj4
wj4 very dope cardigan :smokin i'm guessing it's from last season or something ? what was the price if you recall?
Thanks, man. It is indeed from last year. Retail was $200. No way I would pay that given that I know the quality is OK at best. I got it at $100 when it went on sale. I think it will be good for several more years at this rate. There's slightly piling already sadly :frown:

I know a few of you dudes are Breaking Bad fans, GQ just posted this to their Instagram

Last edited:
Just googled Shipley & Halmos :wow:

Too rich for my blood.
:lol: Flip more waffles and you're good. It's one of those Barneys brand so you're paying for the aesthetic value, not quality. I think I paid $70 or so for the t shirt, got it on sale. It looks better with shorts than pants though because of the slightly cropped look.

Haha, I think I'm going to need to practice medicine before I can justify that price point.

I was pretty much sold after trying it on in store. When I saw the coupon code, that was a wrap :pimp:

How did you size? Is it really true to size? I wish they had their measurements on the website.. also sucks that its backordered. I'm interested in a medium by the way. :nerd:

How did you size? Is it really true to size? I wish they had their measurements on the website.. also sucks that its backordered. I'm interested in a medium by the way. :nerd:

Yeah I tried it on in store. Size medium, I wear a 40 R jacket and 33 waist. 6' 185.

Someone posted measurements of the medium online:

Chest: 21.2"
Waist: 17.7"
Shoulder: 18.5"
Length: 29"
Sleeve: 23.6"

Back
Top Bottom