Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Dont know if posted but urban outfitters has 50% off sale items

Saw a few good deals in there. Levis, nb, etc...cheap

Came here looking for deals on jeans I'm leaving seeing a dude in sweater do the blue steel look

Urban Outfitters has a ton of Levi's on deep discount with an extra 50% off like dude above me said. Also, J. Crew has an extra 40% off final sale on lots of denim on their website, including 484s in a light wash.

got $250 worth of stuff in my cart from JCF...

2 wool pants
1 tweed blazer
1 silk bowtie

hmmmm

I keep eyeing the navy tweed blazer, it's still open in a tab.

You and EVERYONE else I talk to outside of this thread (except Wis/Carlin who I blame for my purchases) always try to put their purchases on me. Man **** y'all.

Like I said before. Y'all are weak. If you didn't want it, why'd you seek my advice?!

Lulz jk

:evil:

Told you...

Anybody else have a rep of "dressing nice" at work?

I mean its only eler women, like 55-60, and a gay dude, but they all be saying "look who's dressed up"

cuz we only have to dress business casual, but I always do ties, and the whole nine yards.

idk, i sometimes feel they're making fun. :rolleyes

My co-workers are finally over it, I think. A few of the males would hate since the females at work would be complimenting me all the time and paying them no mind. It still goes on, but I think they've finally realized that's just how he dresses. Still get the women here at work constantly complimenting me or sending me random texts/notes in the middle of meeting complimenting some part of my outfit or other.

Anybody else have a rep of "dressing nice" at work?

I mean its only eler women, like 55-60, and a gay dude, but they all be saying "look who's dressed up"

cuz we only have to dress business casual, but I always do ties, and the whole nine yards.

idk, i sometimes feel they're making fun. :rolleyes
Yep. It's cool though because some of the ladies are into fashion too and we click. My company is pretty big so I don't know everyone but they know me. Got a couple of numbers via this route :lol:

I keep eyeing the navy tweed blazer, it's still open in a tab.
Told you...
My co-workers are finally over it, I think. A few of the males would hate since the females at work would be complimenting me all the time and paying them no mind. It still goes on, but I think they've finally realized that's just how he dresses. Still get the women here at work constantly complimenting me or sending me random texts/notes in the middle of meeting complimenting some part of my outfit or other.

filepicker%2FlwJ01F4HSoiw7lqxen5a_denzel.gif

Last edited:
Anyone ever order tees from Everlane?

I have. I thought the quality was really good. I have a sweatshirt from them as well.

I'm like, the poster boy for Everlane :lol:

I have at least one of every item they have. Weekender, seed stitch sweatshirt, tees, backpack, etc. I believe I'm one of their top-100 customers :lol:

Thanks, was looking for plain tees for a good price. Is the thickness pretty good? All other places I've looked at are mad thin ..

I'm not sure how H&M is viewed in this thread ...

But use these two coupons: 8035 (takes 30%) and 7913 (takes 40% off one item).

I just used it on one jacket that was $49 and knocked it down to $29 after shipping + tax.

I have. I thought the quality was really good. I have a sweatshirt from them as well.

I'm like, the poster boy for Everlane :lol:

I have at least one of every item they have. Weekender, seed stitch sweatshirt, tees, backpack, etc. I believe I'm one of their top-100 customers :lol:

Thanks, was looking for plain tees for a good price. Is the thickness pretty good? All other places I've looked at are mad thin ..

I have one of the pocket tees, and they're pretty soft. I'd say that they were thicker than maybe the H&M tees, if that' helps.

Ugh. Was gonna cop some brooks strands for under $100 until I realized they were in walnut. Wanted brown :\
#feelsbatman

what up what up guys, staying strong with my no new cops till november rule. I got a tattoo appointment coming up helping me stay strong lol. 

I've been doing something on my blog recently called swagger jack, highlighting some of the people whose style i like, my newest one is josh hartnett from the movie lucky number slevin 
http://www.techmorobo.com/swagger-jack-slevin-kelevra/

what i wore the other day 
http://www.techmorobo.com/wiwt-10-7-13/

Clean fit, man. I think if you pulled your sweatshirt collar down a bit so that your shirt collar is exposed more it would look better. Or maybe rock a v neck sweater instead.

You should submit it to the ntscollective blog if that is even still a thing anymore :nerd:

Last edited:
Question: the 484 chinos I have from J.Crew make creases around my groin area, which accentuates my groin and kind of looks a bit awkward. This is more pronounced as my feet get closer together when standing.

Does this mean the waist on my pants are too big? I do have to wear a belt to keep the pants from falling to my hips.
It sounds like the pants are too tight the way you're describing it. 

Hrm, interesting. Okay, thanks man.

Repped.

Anyone else?

http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...+16+4294967245+4294950482~15~~~~~~~/97880.jsp

These 484 jeans a good buy at $50 and some change? Haven't seen them cheaper anytime... Anyone have personal experience with this style in terms of durability and what not. thinking of pulling the trigger.

Also I passed on the thompson factory suit due to the 38r not being available - didn't want to go through the return hassle on the 36r
Price shows $80 for me. K and I both have this and love it. Goes with a lot of casual pieces.

Hi Db fam, i wanted to get the Zara varsity jacket yesterday there was an FSR on the site, and now its all sold out :frown:

does zara usually restock their apparel or is it one and done??

thanks alot.

Back
Top Bottom