Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Good pick up A. I really hope you start to notice the quality furniture out in the thrifting world as well. It is amazing what you will find.
Slowly starting to J.
Perhaps thrifting will segway into antiquing as well. Who knows :D
I had been looking for a set of 2 occasional arm chairs and when to my honey hole only to see a guy loading the exact chairs I had been looking for into her van. My heart skipped a beat. Sadness, I haz it. It was two weeks ago.

Pulled the trigger on that Bill Reid Bond Peacoat.. hopefully it fits good, went with the Medium.. doesn't ship until November 29th though :smh:

I have a windowpane sportcoat and the sleeves are a bit too short. It doesn't feel like there's much fabric left to let it out either. Is there anyway to add extra fabric on the inside only to get the most out length out of the sleeves as possible?
They can add to the liner a bit. Most jackets I've seen can be let out an inch or so.

Good pick up A. I really hope you start to notice the quality furniture out in the thrifting world as well. It is amazing what you will find.
You're gonna have him hoard couches now.

I took apart the seems on the inside a bit just to see how much fabric, it's barely any fabric left to lengthen. I'll take it in and see what she can do

Any of y'all doing anything for Halloween? I want to do a masquerade party, threw the idea out to some of my friends and none of them are feeling it :frown:

I really just want an excuse to get one of those "Eyes Wide Shut" masks. No one is throwing a party at all. Boring post grad/married friends are the worst mannnn

My job is throwing a halloween party for kids and all the employees are encouraged to dress up.

Everyone always tells me I look like Jose Bautista so I'm gonna dress up as....................................Jose Bautista.

Rather fitting that the place is a sports and fitness center too. :lol:

Not exactly DB related but i'm sure it will interest some of you guys...Looks like NYC heads missed out on the greatest sale ever..... http://news.yahoo.com/banksy-central-park-sale-130000532.html

My best friend texted me about this today... would love to own one of his pieces

Well damn.
I bet that lady who bought at half off is doing the Birdman hand rub right now. Her kids' tuitions are paid for in full.

Couple of questions though:

1. Is he a really niche artist that the majority of the people will not know about?
2. I didn't see a sign that mentioned his name. I guess if you're a fan of his then you would recognize his face?

The thing about Street Etiquette is that they remain humble. Cats on here were saying something like "if I see you walking down the street, I would think you're gay". JKissi never got mad or anything and just kept it moving. I honestly think anyone here can be like that if they want to From what I've seen, they don't really talk about deep/complex discussions, ie construction of suits or the difference between various shoulder structures of jackets. They simply do photoshoots with friends, talk about thrifting finds, and wear the clothes they like. However, this is a full time job so I'm not sure anyone here can or is willing to quit their day time gig for this.

I bet that lady who bought at half off is doing the Birdman hand rub right now. Her kids' tuitions are paid for in full.

Couple of questions though:

1. Is he a really niche artist that the majority of the people will not know about?
2. I didn't see a sign that mentioned his name. I guess if you're a fan of his then you would recognize his face?

I don't think a majority of people would know about him,but then again that booth could have been filled with Rembrandt and Botticelli paintings and the average person wouldn't know...Art,unfortunately is not something a majority of people are into...

THANK YOU FOR THE TREIS BIEN CODE.

THE PAINTED GATS FINALLY REACHED I PRICE I WAS COMFORTABLE PAYING.

MMM GATS ARE SO VERSATILE.

IVE BEEN WANTING THESE SINCE LAST YEAR. PATIENCE PAYS OFF.

NO PURCHASES UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY

THANK YOU FOR THE TREIS BIEN CODE.

THE PAINTED GATS FINALLY REACHED I PRICE I WAS COMFORTABLE PAYING.

MMM GATS ARE SO VERSATILE.

IVE BEEN WANTING THESE SINCE LAST YEAR. PATIENCE PAYS OFF.

NO PURCHASES UNTIL BLACK FRIDAY
Welcome to the club. Beware that they will flake as you walk around for the first several dozen times :lol:

It's funny that the MMM GATs are so comfy, but the mids are not at all.

WIS THEY ARE SO COMFY. I HAVE THESE NAVY ONES FROM A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO. SO VERSATILE.

IM NOT TOO MUCH A FAN OF THE MIDS.

I PREFER MY CP ACHILLES MIDS FOR "PLAIN" DB SNEAKERS.

I'LL TRY TO TAKE A PIC OF MY DB KICKS BUT SO FAR:

MIDNIGHT NAVY SUEDE/ PATENT TOE LANVINS

WHITE CP ACHILLES MID

3M WHITE ALEJANDRO INGELMO TRONS

RED CP VINTAGES ACHILLES HIGH

NAVY MMM GATS.

ALL I REALLY WANT ARE THOSE BALCK SAINT LAURENT HIGH TOPS OR BLACK ROX ADIDAS T OCOMPLETE THE CYPHER.

MAYBE ALL RED PLEATED BALENCIAGAS

I want these Lanvins so bad:

And a pair of these Marigelas.. and I'm good for a while. IDGAF what anyone says, the mid/highs look way better than the lows. I had a pair and hated them. Different strokes, I guess...

I really doubt NT had anything to do with it but a lot of the guys who spread his music through this site sure think so
laugh.gif

I should have made it clearer, but a lot of people just wanted Wale to shout NT out for helping him out
At 4:14

Pulled the trigger on that Bill Reid Bond Peacoat.. hopefully it fits good, went with the Medium.. doesn't ship until November 29th though :smh:

Did Billy Reid charge you already? I have a charge on my CC but I'm not sure if mine is shipping this week or the 29th. Order status just says "warehouse".

Back
Top Bottom