Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Don't mind the PLxtarget jawnz, they are no where near the quality of the others

I know its RFX's steelo to rock the black joints but does no one else think that the leather on those looks too much like plastic?

Not trying to knock, but I know you wear some really high end/high quality brands. You don't think it's odd to take a step down from them to get the CH's?

No shots, just an inquiry

I have no problem rocking CH at all, I don't see it as a step down, I just wear what I like and the lunargrands just really appeal to me. I wish it was the regular wingtips than longwings but for some reason, that flew right over CHs head.

I must admit, leather isn't great on the CH and a bit thin but they aren't "plasticky" though. At the end of the day, it is a shoe that retails for $230-$240 that has to pay for marketing, the Nike sole/tech, etc... plus it is a mainstream brand so based on that, you really should know what you are going to get. Quality is nice enough and it'll last a good amount of wear and it is comfortable as hell.

Adrian has been the best influence on me while hurting my wallet :pimp: Even though I've been spending a lot the last week, I've got some versatile pieces that I'll be posting asap. Burgandy AE wingtips, red wing boots, charcoal peacoat, navy chinos, and some AE selvedged denim. Shout to to Illmatickal for hitting up A about the Nordstrom sale on Red Wings, he let me know. Copped! http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/red-wing-moc-toe-boot-online-only/3412748?origin=orderreview

Bruhs, anyone got any experience with Dragon Inside?

I hear they are the competition for Indochino. For $480 you get a fully canvassed suit made with yorkshire wool fabric. Seems like a great deal, especially because if I order today they are quoting it to be complete and delivered by the 9th (right around when my next TSB shoot will be). Super considering the Navy Plaid 3 piece. Glenplaid in navy is freaking amazing and also TaT does not offer a waistcoat option.

Thoughts anyone?

Yeah, ordering a pair as soon as I get off work.

Wasn't there a guy who works for Nordstrom helping with discounts? I can barely remember but I think it was G?

Last edited:
The red wings I ordered about a week back, they have black also for $150... Riceboy over in the boot thread helped me out, much appreciated. I think today is the last day of the AE sale fyi..

I hear they are the competition for Indochino. For $480 you get a fully canvassed suit made with yorkshire wool fabric. Seems like a great deal, especially because if I order today they are quoting it to be complete and delivered by the 9th (right around when my next TSB shoot will be). Super considering the Navy Plaid 3 piece. Glenplaid in navy is freaking amazing and also TaT does not offer a waistcoat option.

Thoughts anyone?

Possible future suit twinsies

Thoughts anyone?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Thoughts anyone?
You get another shoot aready?  Lol.

Suits look nice, never heard of them though, let us know what you find out.  Found a few reviews through Google, seems positive

Yeah I'll likely pull the trigger this weekend.

As for the shoot, I'm really good friends with the dude Wes from TSB (Filipino thing prob lol). Well either way both him and Alex (TSB) said whenever I wanna do another to hit them up. Wes was down for my idea of cold weather office wear so when my latest TaT comes in I'll rock that and possibly this one if I order.

Serg has one coming up in a few weeks too. Gonna crash it :lol:

Terrible name though, sounds like some bootleg brand from Chinatown.

And this is their lookbook? :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah I'll likely pull the trigger this weekend.

As for the shoot, I'm really good friends with the dude Wes from TSB (Filipino thing prob lol). Well either way both him and Alex (TSB) said whenever I wanna do another to hit them up. Wes was down for my idea of cold weather office wear so when my latest TaT comes in I'll rock that and possibly this one if I order.

Serg has one coming up in a few weeks too. Gonna crash it :lol:

When you say you're "really good friends" with the guy, do you mean like he'd invite you to his wedding? I'm just curious how that works with someone you meet in that kind of setting, not trying to call you our or anything.

Back
Top Bottom