Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Adrian has been the best influence on me while hurting my wallet :pimp: Even though I've been spending a lot the last week, I've got some versatile pieces that I'll be posting asap. Burgandy AE wingtips, red wing boots, charcoal peacoat, navy chinos, and some AE selvedged denim. Shout to to Illmatickal for hitting up A about the Nordstrom sale on Red Wings, he let me know. Copped! http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/red-wing-moc-toe-boot-online-only/3412748?origin=orderreview

No problem!

I love black sneakers. I just don't mess w black dress shoe .

This^

I was going to post my Dalton's too but after those pics.. nah lol great shots sneakerpimp

Take pics anyway man, beautiful shoe, they couldn't look bad if you tried

Stixx: I know those will be nice :nerd:

Lol here's mine

They fit kinda tight on the width. I got 8D but 8E would have been perfect.

Some fits from the past few days

Suit/Shirt - Indochino
Tie - Kent Wang
Shoes - Herring

Cardigan - Uniqlo
Shirt - Indochino
Shoes - American Eagle
Watch - Orient

Suit/Shirt - Indochino
Tie - J. Crew Bro
Shoes - Herring
Watch - Orient

Last edited:
Info on the bottom 2 Orients.

I remember someone posting a reliable (i hope) site that usually has em on sale.

Damb, I must be in a bubble. All the Nigerians I know are cool in my book :\

As for da black. Nah B. "It's not my aesthetic" :lol:
For real doe. Catch me on the weekend. Likely in my Jcrew chukkas on white JPs. If not some loafer lol
Adrian what do you rock when you go casual (pic)?

Damb, I must be in a bubble. All the Nigerians I know are cool in my book :\

As for da black. Nah B. "It's not my aesthetic" :lol:
For real doe. Catch me on the weekend. Likely in my Jcrew chukkas on white JPs. If not some loafer lol
Adrian what do you rock when you go casual (pic)?
Peep my casual fridays. They are essentially my fits on any given day. Now that its getting colder I'll likely layer it a tad more. Even if that means its a casual blazer lol. It's just clothes to me.

From a few friday's back

Here's today's fit:

Also thrifted these AE's yesterday and today. Split toe's are sz 13D and come with a rubber sole. Great for everyday use especially in crappier weather. Wing's are AE Chesters in an 8E (though look more like a D). $10 for the two. Both will be flipped:

Any way here are the J Crew pickups from today. Bonus pic my two favorite DB style kicks at the moment. I bought the shirts (especially the red henley) with these kicks in mind. Should make for some nice fits. The Wallace and Barnes piece is easily my favorite pickup from today although I did have my eye on the sweater too. Henley and chambray were random pickups.

I love all the pieces but still think I could have gotten a better deal somehow. Any help on that? Paging ksteezy...it's J Crew bro.

Last edited:
Info on the bottom 2 Orients.

I remember someone posting a reliable (i hope) site that usually has em on sale.

Black/Rose gold is the Orient Bambino. Blue Diver is the Orient Blue Ray with a dark blue leather Meyhofer band.

I got mine from http://www.discountwatchstore.com/. There is an option to "make an offer". Submit a lowball offer ($100) and they will counter with an offer of $125 shipped. The bambino is harder to find for that price so jump on it if it's in stock.

Looking good, ill.

Thanks Wis!

What the hell... how do you get these shoes for so cheap, people just donate them or something, they have lots of life left, who throws them away?

Yeah, has me wondering why so many people are dumping their old dress shoes like AEs at thriftshops in that area.

I cant do the whole thirfting other people shoes steez. Its like wearing someone elses underwear. Some of these folks have got some nasty chit going on with there feet.

Would deodorizer help at all? Only used pair of shoes I have are used Park Aves (which are too big :smh:) but they don't look like they've been worn more than a few times so i bought them.
But yeah I'd be iffy about wearing used shoes without socks. Even some of the used stuff like sportcoats I get from ebay I get them dry cleaned before even trying them on

What the hell... how do you get these shoes for so cheap, people just donate them or something, they have lots of life left, who throws them away?

I cant do the whole thirfting other people shoes steez. Its like wearing someone elses underwear. Some of these folks have got some nasty chit going on with there feet.

You've never bought sneakers that were worn?

You've never bought sneakers that were worn?
Basically^

Also if it's that beat I likely won't end up keeping for myself. Just will flip.
I've probably thrifted 50-60 pairs (guesstimate) by now. Only have kept like 5 for myself; all of which are in fair to damn near brand new condition.

Last edited:
Yeah, has me wondering why so many people are dumping their old dress shoes like AEs at thriftshops in that area.
Not one area. I hit the whole state of NJ.

When up in north/central I go to Union, Union City, Watchung, Westfield, Linden, and Elizabeth.

Then by my school I'm hitting Lawrenceville, Hamilton, and Trenton.

Then further south of my house I hit Willingboro, Cherry Hill, and Moorestown.

Anyone who is familiar with NJ can see how spread out my search is^

There are just staple places that I hit more often because I know of the spot's size/turnover.

Any of you NYC dudes ever been to Housing Works Thrift store?

A friend of mine just moved up there recently and she found some steals. Today she found Helmut Lang and Theory pants that seem to be brand new for 5 bucks each

Back
Top Bottom