Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Oh yeah. Pic of the roped cardigan. Joint is fire, b. But not $250 Club Monaco fire though.
Topman dropped a belted cardigan but it was priced up as well. So I was waiting for it to go on sale and sure enough, it sold out.

Last edited:
Name is in the link

Lol my fault.

Ive seen those once in real life but that was in chicago.
Theres a similar looking designer sneaker i see alot though, the laces tie around the ankle multiple times

Dont know the name tho.

you can get multiple pairs of any of the above for the price of the ROs. not really anywhere on the same level

Yep thats it.

The ones he did for dior in 2010 i can never find in my sz.
I like those.

Nice avy too 8)
Dude is from my hometown. Saw his show friday :smokin

Last edited:
Regarding adding a topy/wibram/rubber on leather soles, if you can afford it, go right ahead. I actually just had my Guidi derby and boots applied yesterday.
2iutenl.jpg

It's a $30-$40 process and there really aren't any drawbacks to it.

• It helps with comfort, you do not feel every tiny little pebbles on the ground.
  • It helps with safety, you won't be slipping on smooth or wet surfaces.
  • It helps preserve the leather sole and it cost a lot less to replace a rubber topy than having it resoled.

I might need to consider doing this to a couple of pairs, especially with the wet weather coming soon.

Bruhs been lowkey going in on Wis the last few pages :lol:
:lol:

It's always the ones that don't post actual pictures doing this. Hopefully he gets his black MMM mids soon so he's not angry online all the time.

(sorry I had to).

You sound so polite on PM. Sup with the alter ego attitude, my man?

Last edited:
I don't care what y'all say. I love that Wis wears whatever the **** he wants. :pimp: I get so bored of wearing stuff just because it's "the norm/accepted". But Wis does it while still putting together dope outfits. Keep doing you Wis, I'm a fan. Except that camo blazer, I'll hate you for that until I get one. :smh: :lol:

Definitely not "going" at anyone. When you post photos of yourself online, you open yourself up to critique (both good and bad). Your photo happened to remind me of that particular photo of Shayne Oliver (Hood By Air founder). I just wasn't posting a random photo of a dude in a women's top :lol:

I commend Wis for his "range" with regards to the outfits he pieces together and his overall style. 90% of the time, I shake my head because it does not appeal to me at all, but I wear recycled versions of the same outfit for months at a time so you can say that I have no "range" and therefore I am not as fashionable as someone like Wis. There's no hate coming from me at all. I thought you killed it with the blue striped cardigan and peach coloured pants last week...

But ya, hopefully I do get those black MMM mid's. I've been extra testy as of late...

Last edited:
:lol:

It's always the ones that don't post actual pictures doing this. Hopefully he gets his black MMM mids soon so he's not angry online all the time.

(sorry I had to).

Thats Nt for ya

Reactions: wj4
I don't care what y'all say. I love that Wis wears whatever the **** he wants. :pimp: I get so bored of wearing stuff just because it's "the norm/accepted". But Wis does it while still putting together dope outfits. Keep doing you Wis, I'm a fan. Except that camo blazer, I'll hate you for that until I get one. :smh: :lol:
:lol: Thanks, man. I was hesitant on the camo blazer at first. I loved it in pics, but didn't know if I would wear it on the regular. It's one of my favorite pieces now though. I wear it a lot more than the trousers. Your style fluctuates even though you have a set aesthetic. If you were to show me this picture to me 2-3 years ago, I'd probably feel the same way as Flyknit. Heck, a year ago I never thought I would be buying Jordans and Nikes again. I only have the weekends to wear wacky stuff like this.

Hopefully I get my virgin wool Margiela tank top in soon, I'm sure Flyknit will love that :smile: :lol:

Let me know when you get the camo jacket, bro. We'll go do a photoshoot in the city with da birds...theme is urban hunting.

Definitely not "going" at anyone. When you post photos of yourself online, you open yourself up to critique (both good and bad). Your photo happened to remind me of that particular photo of Shayne Oliver (Hood By Air founder). I just wasn't posting a random photo of a dude in a women's top :lol:

I commend Wis for his "range" with regards to the outfits he pieces together and his overall style. 90% of the time, I shake my head because it does not appeal to me at all, but I wear recycled versions of the same outfit for months at a time so you can say that I have no "range" and therefore I am not as fashionable as someone like Wis. There's no hate coming from me at all. I thought you killed it with the blue striped cardigan and peach coloured pants last week...

But ya, hopefully I do get those black MMM mid's. I've been extra testy as of late...

:lol: I had to make sure if you wanted to join Rob and Scars on the team 'tell it like how it is'

Yeah, man. I acknowledged and thanked you for the kudos on that yellow chinos outfit. :smile:

I had no idea who that guy is. I just thought you posted because he was rocking Nikes to mimic mine :lol:

It's all good to me. I break bread with everyone. If you (not referring to you here directly) have to refer to trolling online, then you got a bigger issue to deal with yourself.
Not a fan of tanks with pants, but digging the pattern on the SNYC tank.
They's Foams though :pimp: Chicks in old town Pasadena was digging them, man :lol:

IS FLYKNIT THE DUDE WHO WAS CARTFISHING US AWHILE BACK?
:lol: I think that was the initial thoughts. There was also theory associating him with the other Rob (UNKWN), but it was discarded.

Flyknit is the Canadian dude.

Last edited:
OH LMAO

THEN WHO WAS THE DUDE WHO TOOK A PIC OF PINTEREST AND CLAIMED IT AS HIS OWN

THEN RETRACTED SAYING HE STYLED JT

laugh.gif

(sorry I had to).

No hate from me, just my honest opinion. If I were posting my pics online, I would encourage people to be honest with me, both good and bad. 

Your style isn't really my cup of tea but at the end of the day I have a lot of respect for anyone that wears what they want and wears what makes them feel good regardless of what others think or say. Do you man. 

Last edited:
OH LMAO

THEN WHO WAS THE DUDE WHO TOOK A PIC OF PINTEREST AND CLAIMED IT AS HIS OWN

THEN RETRACTED SAYING HE STYLED JT
I think his handle was Jordan Scrub or something to that nature. I'm not sure if he stopped posting or made a new SN.

No hate from me, just my honest opinion. If I were posting my pics online, I would encourage people to be honest with me, both good and bad. 

Your style isn't really my cup of tea but at the end of the day I have a lot of respect for anyone that wears what they want and wears what makes them feel good regardless of what others think or say. Do you man. 
The thing is that I post these pictures to participate. I'm not looking for critique because I don't plan on changing my style. Without participation from the gents here, this thread will become stagnant once again. This thread didn't always stayed on the first page. It would be bumped every few days, and back then....very little people posted anything because dudes with slick mouth would try to throw jabs.

I get a lot of inspiration from pictures of individuals throughout the world. Without those pictures, I would probably not be able to concoct my own aesthetic.

SMH.

GENTLEMEN I NEED YOUR HELP.

MY NYE/ FRIENDS 30TH BDAY PLAN HAS TOOK A TWIST

DAMB BROAD WANTS TO TO A THEME. BLACK AND WHITE.

IDK HOW VEGAS CLUBS ARE W DRESS CODE. PLEASE PLEIGHBOI ME UP

Back
Top Bottom