Dressing Better Vol 2.0

It's cotton and cashmere. And these wont make it to sale season (especially considering this is the last APC x Carhartt collab). $95 stings, but in my twisted logic I didn't go out this weekend so I was operating at a surplus come today.

Last edited:

I think it's time I participate more. Since I talk to a few of the guys outside of the thread. This is more of a casual day for me.

It's cotton and cashmere. And these wont make it to sale season (especially considering this is the last APC x Carhartt collab). $95 stings, but in my twisted logic I didn't go out this weekend so I was operating at a surplus come today.
Buy what tickles your fancy, man.

I was just giving you a hard time. Yeah, $95 would be easily consumed on a Fri or Sat night going out, especially if alcohol is involved.

I've been thinking about participating in Movember this year. Are any of my DBNT fam interested in joining?

This is pretty awesome: http://24.media.tumblr.com/f22c2d89d6cca4fb4783fedf10f15ca5/tumblr_mt8lqzGQjp1rhaywuo1_1280.png

At first, I thought it was just a shirt. Upon further notice, I think that's a vest of sort over the shirt. The leg opening has to be super small too. It works for me somehow.
I like that look and I thought my 17cm leg openings were small. How the hell did he get his legs through that.

It's a zippered tee over a s/s dress shirt. Pants are also likely pliable so there are some stretch on them plus the movement pulls them up slightly further up his calves making them look smaller.

I've been thinking about participating in Movember this year. Are any of my DBNT fam interested in joining?
Elaborate please.

I'm gonna buy white cashmere dress socks and print Killa Cam on it :pimp:

Dip Set in da boardroom meeting.

Elaborate please.

I believe Movember is done to raise awareness for Men's Prostate cancer and you grow a mustache or don't shave for the month of November.

Just scooped up some Levi's. glad I'm not the grab and go type anymore and try **** on now.

511's fit exactly like 521's. So scooped two pairs. 508's felt too big and the leg opening was wider than my current pair. Really curious to try 513's, but none in stock. 511's fit perfectly fine. Couple years ago they wouldn't let blood circulate in the calf area.

So weird.

Elaborate please.

I believe Movember is done to raise awareness for Men's Prostate cancer and you grow a mustache or don't shave for the month of November.

Elaborate please.

:lol: that's it. What sarteaga said.

Last edited:
Just scooped up some Levi's. glad I'm not the grab and go type anymore and try **** on now.

511's fit exactly like 521's. So scooped two pairs. 508's felt too big and the leg opening was wider than my current pair. Really curious to try 513's, but none in stock. 511's fit perfectly fine. Couple years ago they wouldn't let blood circulate in the calf area.

So weird.

The fit of the 511s is pretty good now, awhile back they were too skinny. Then again, maybe my tastes changed and it's just a mental thing.

Walked past a GAP today and decided to see what they had. They're shawl collar cardigans are actually really nice, much better than I expected. Would have picked one up but they didn't have a large. They've definitely stepped it up the past few years. Though every time I'm in there, "Be better than the GAP" comes to mind :lol:

Flyknit, those black CPs are really nice man :pimp:

510's are the right fit for me. They are slim to skinny jeans. 511 are more like slim straight. IMO
Didn't they revised the name too? The 511 came out as skinny originally, but now they are referred to as slim or something to that effect, which would be correct.

Didn't they revised the name too? The 511 came out as skinny originally, but now they are referred to as slim or something to that effect, which would be correct.

Well there you go, i guess they accurately renamed them. I guess 5 years ago when Skinny jeans were a novelty here, levis got away with calling a less aggressive cut "skinny" . Now most brands in the US make some sort of skinny type jean.

Some of yall who havent yet shopped outside the US should try the Euro and Asian brands that make "skinny" lol i can fit in some Large stuff lol. Im a Small in everything US branded across the board. lol

But if you are a skinny guy, typical asian or indan build, the Levis 510 wont look too skinny on you. just saying

Back
Top Bottom