Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Apologies if this question has already been asked, but how anyone here know how Mishka button down shirts fit? There's a nice shirt on jackthreads that I'm having a hard time passing on...
Never heard of the brand, but you can always email or call them and ask for measurements. I do that at times when I'm unsure of how the article will fit.

Never heard of the brand, but you can always email or call them and ask for measurements. I do that at times when I'm unsure of how the article will fit.
mishka is streetwear brand in lines with stussy and such. im betting its not gonna fit very slim

laugh.gif
Man, I feel like an old fart right now.
mean.gif
Nah your not old, just not something you wear.

I am trying to break out my norm too. But to change your wardrobe is plenty work, so its a process for me at the moment

Hello gentlemen.

Full time college student here looking for an affordable pair of boots, now that the cold is coming.

I was thinking something like this, but I can't find any in my size. Any other recommendations?

got a new lense, some new pants and got to wear this burberry jacket i bought late last year...good day

8078239607_b697df40b2_o.jpg

I need some damb plain raglans (baseball shirts) and fitted ones. Can't get jiggy with the loose old navy joints

any suggestions for some decent henleys? somewhere between $20-40.

I compltely agree with people who've made comments in the past about J. Crew Factory quality (I have too, particularly sweaters/wool) but I have a couple henleys from there that I really like that were $18-25. I have one from Odin at Target ($20) that's great and couple others that I'd need to check brands...they're older.

Last edited:
I compltely agree with people who've made comments in the past about J. Crew Factory quality (I have too, particularly sweaters/wool) but I have a couple henleys from there that I really like that were $18-25. I have one from Odin at Target ($20) that's great and couple others that I'd need to check brands...they're older.
Jcrew factory is such a hit miss. ive only bought denim and chinos from there (chinos weren't bad, denim sucked buuuut i got it for $35 so not all bad, ended up ripping tho). ill check them out since there is one near me. i saw Club Monaco had some on sale for $40 but i need to try stuff on before i buy since my odd body shape.
thanks ill peep that.

Hello gentlemen.
Full time college student here looking for an affordable pair of boots, now that the cold is coming.
I was thinking something like this, but I can't find any in my size. Any other recommendations?
i'd like to know as well..

these are dopeness.

Back
Top Bottom