Dressing Better Vol 2.0

This: http://www.target.com/p/merona-men-...rget Quilted Men's Jacket#prodSlot=large_1_11
14120277_120914103000.jpg

seems like a nice alternative to this: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/polo-ra...eId=J84DHJLQkR4-4x5f9z69Dd.WmhOv5hgOww&pprd=0
img-thing

for a beater bomber jacket if anyone wanted something casual and affordable for fall.

Looks good! I'll have to check that out in store. I'll post back here with the results if I can find one near my way.

Anyone got recommendations for sweatpants with tapered leg? All of my old sweatpants were baggy and when it dragged on the ground it always picks up dirty *** stuff :smh:

First off, sorry for the bad quality/lighting/angle on the pictures, hopefully someone in here can still help me out. I bought these cords from club monaco in the shortest length they came in, 32. I got them hemmed but they still seem a little long. Any of you guys able to tell from the pics if I should get them hemmed again or if they are a good length? Thanks in advance.

Anyone ever get an Indochino suit made? My first attempt came really slim. Very tight in the armpit areas, shirt very tight in the chest and pants tight around thighs? Anyone have this experience?

Those are two of the worst possible pics you could post to truly allow us to judge the length of your pants but sure, they look a little long.

copped this today...starting to get cold out here in Philly :smh:

not sure if I should have went with the Sapphire color; might return it...what color you guys like? I go back and forth

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/polo-ralph-lauren-vest-snow-polo-core-trek-down-vest?ID=717171
I've always wanted a vest but honestly after a certain temp they seem like they would be pointless and for the weather they would be good for I would want something to cover my arms. Its two paper and denim vests I want but I don't know if I will pull the trigger. I think I'm going to have to just make the jump and go from there. How long do yall wear yalls vest for?

^ I prefer a vest to a jacket any day just because it's not like I am chilling outside; it's walking somewhere and I just don't like to deal with a jacket

I will wear my vest about 10x's as much as my jacket plus I hate trying to drive in a "stylish" jacket it's so uncomfortable >:

I generally wear a light weight North Face>Vest>Jacket

Does anyone have any suggestions for some good fitting long sleeve t's/thermals? I can't find anything that fits well, everything is too baggy

sup bros, having my boy take pics of me and the wife, sort of like an e-shoot but not really...lol want some nice pics to mount on the wall that i didnt go out and take myself....i think i can probably get away with two fits, i just dont know what to wear....i want a casual and a more formal fit....ugh... :rolleyes

^ I prefer a vest to a jacket any day just because it's not like I am chilling outside; it's walking somewhere and I just don't like to deal with a jacket

I will wear my vest about 10x's as much as my jacket plus I hate trying to drive in a "stylish" jacket it's so uncomfortable >:

I generally wear a light weight North Face>Vest>Jacket
I agree I don't ever drive with a jacket/coat on. I think I'm just going to have to take the plunge but on the weekends I'm usually out. Like you not outside that much but those winter after club walks ain't to be played with even though I usually leave my coat in the car maybe a vest will help in that situation. Bump I'm getting a vest if I don't like it give to yellow bin or whatever they called. Thanks for answering.

Anyone ever get an Indochino suit made? My first attempt came really slim. Very tight in the armpit areas, shirt very tight in the chest and pants tight around thighs? Anyone have this experience?
i recently got a suit made and it was a bit tight as well. just email them about it and they will see what they can do to help. if anything they will remake it for you. i would re-measure everything again to make sure you put down the right measurements.

i recently got a suit made and it was a bit tight as well. just email them about it and they will see what they can do to help. if anything they will remake it for you. i would re-measure everything again to make sure you put down the right measurements.

yea it's an issue, always. I got my brown bootlegger tweed vest and it's a little big but the lining color is completely off. Their gray is more like silver so I just e-mailed them about that, hopefully to get a re-make.

Does anyone have any suggestions for some good fitting long sleeve t's/thermals? I can't find anything that fits well, everything is too baggy
J. Crew fits me well with basic items such as t shirts and thermals. I'm pretty skinny too. 5'9'' at 155 lbs.

Don't forget to use your student ID for your discount if you go with the brand.

Here's some pictures of a long sleeve t:

sup bros, having my boy take pics of me and the wife, sort of like an e-shoot but not really...lol want some nice pics to mount on the wall that i didnt go out and take myself....i think i can probably get away with two fits, i just dont know what to wear....i want a casual and a more formal fit....ugh... :rolleyes

damn those 1st world problems, haha

yea it's an issue, always. I got my brown bootlegger tweed vest and it's a little big but the lining color is completely off. Their gray is more like silver so I just e-mailed them about that, hopefully to get a re-make.
did they ever remake the shirts that you bought that were too small?

Back
Top Bottom