Dressing Better Vol 2.0

K: Who took that pic of you next to the fire hydrant? Tripod?

nah man, the wife took that, she hattttteeesss taking pictures, wish she was like me, id have my own photographer....lol...i pretty much take pictures of everyone around me...lol

nah man, the wife took that, she hattttteeesss taking pictures, wish she was like me, id have my own photographer....lol...i pretty much take pictures of everyone around me...lol
I understand that, man. Even with a point and shoot, I can't rely the message. I'll tell someone like "press the button half way so the square will come up and the background will get fuzzy". They look at me like I'm nuts. :lol:

I understand that, man. Even with a point and shoot, I can't rely the message. I'll tell someone like "press the button half way so the square will come up and the background will get fuzzy". They look at me like I'm nuts. :lol:

lmaooo....well my wife knows how to work my MKIII pretty good, however this lense is a TiltShift so is not as easy, for starters you are recommended to use liveview and cant autofocus....soooooo safe to say i doubt shell ever take pics with that lense.

ksteezy Red Wing 'Wabasha' Boot are the boots you have in that one picture where they're all unlaced ? cant think of a better way to describe the pic lol

I just started putting up new releases from my store on instagram this past weekend.

@hafiznyc

Check the page, if you're always looking to upgrade your footwear collection I can guarantee you'll appreciate the content. I'll make sure to keep it fresh and relevant.

We're sorry. The item you've selected, The Heritage Crewneck Tee, color Pewter Heather, is no longer available and cannot be added to your bag or backordered.

Yall are hella greedy ordering 10-15 pairs and ****. I'm a sucker for heather grey too. :smh:
It must have been just in your size cause thankfully xl was available. I was able to get 7 of them. I would have got more but I don't think the 5/6 I'm going to keep are going to be worn out anytime soon but with tshirts always get more than 1 if you like a certain design learned that the hard way.

Last edited:
This: http://www.target.com/p/merona-men-...rget Quilted Men's Jacket#prodSlot=large_1_11

14120277_120914103000.jpg

seems like a nice alternative to this: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/polo-ra...eId=J84DHJLQkR4-4x5f9z69Dd.WmhOv5hgOww&pprd=0

img-thing

for a beater bomber jacket if anyone wanted something casual and affordable for fall.

Same here. :nerd:

Fruit of the loom?
I get most of my plain shirts from Fotl, one of my favorites, when it comes to basics.

Does anyone by any chance have a link or the save images of the home-made felt boutonnieres? I remember it was posted in a dressing better thread, but the I can't find it, help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
If anyone's looking for a peacoat.

Peacoat by Mister just dropped yesterday at Academy of Commons (1500 Grant Ave San Francisco CA 94133)

It'll be up on mrsfc.com sometime later this month.

By the way, what would you guys recommend for a really warm jacket/thick jacket for the Winter? TNF? Superdry? Columbia?

- Alvin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom