Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I wish it got peacoat cold here. I have a Spiewak I got from a sample sale like 5 years ago that I haven't brought out since I moved here! :lol:

I wish it got peacoat cold here. I have a Spiewak I got from a sample sale like 5 years ago that I haven't brought out since I moved here! :lol:

Look for those sweaters that are made to look like peacoats. I remember last year I saw a few at macy's. One from American Rag and one from I think Denim & Supply with a hood. Rugby also had a fleece one a few years ago that I regret not getting.

Nordstrom men's half-yearly sale starts 12/26 (like usual). Where's the fella that usually posts the catalog images of what will be marked down, at least the shoes?

Guess what I found in that Barney's Warehouse sale...

http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/shi...-stripes-polo-502886724.html?index=5&cgid=men

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Nordstrom men's half-yearly sale starts 12/26 (like usual). Where's the fella that usually posts the catalog images of what will be marked down, at least the shoes?

Damn. I'm so broke from gift shopping. If I see a few things I want on sale I might use the nordstrom card I just got.

Can someone post a link for some shirts that will go under a cardigan?

Nothing overly expensive, hopefully stuff I can pick up in stores.

Thanks, tryin show off for Christmas lmao

I was thinking of wearing a white/blue plaid shirt, grey chino's, brown belt, and my Clark's tomorrow, but I can't help but feel it'll look off

Dang it I missed out on the SS...Well if someone doesn't get a gift this year let me know and we can be SS. lol

You guys think I could fit a small at a very slim 5'10 175??? 

I would pull the trigger but it says all sales final. :lol:
You're a medium, bro. That's for sure. I'm 5'10" at 160 lbs and a small is fitted, a medium is a bit relaxed, but not baggy by any mean.

Dang it I missed out on the SS...Well if someone doesn't get a gift this year let me know and we can be SS. lol
There's always next year, Mike! Hope the marriage is off to a great start and school is going well.

Really like that Academy Peacoat
Type

Thanks bro

Gagjr- Thanks as well

Type R- Good looking out once again, I guess I got what I paid for initially, I do have a trench coat from the Lauren line and it is great quality, idk what to think of the line after that coat tho :smh:

Does anyone know how Goodale selvedge denim fits?? They're on sale on Jackthreads for $49. I just grabbed two pairs, but I'll cancel if they're no good. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom