Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Half-Yearly stuff is up on Nordstrom.com now. Might have to search a bit, but here are some highlights:

Browse the sale section, more than 1500 items up right now.

Nice, I was just checking out some Gel lite's this morning. Good look

I was tempted on copping a white double rider from BLK DNM from the Nordstrom sale but alas, my size isn't there. The savings continue!

With soccer being so popular, probably the most popular sport in the world, I see a lot of their jerseys being worn casually...at times they look darn good too. I'm seeing a lot of NBA teams wearing a shirt format uniform now, rather than tank. I don't know how the cut is, but if it's slim, then I think it would do fairly well in due time for those that want to wear casually, and not rock baggy pro-cut length.

Mindless rambling as I watch the Heat-Lakers game and surprised Lakers are not blown out (yet).

Those short sleeved nba jerseys are garbage.
That's because they just came out this season and why I stated with due time.

I read on Bloomberg (I think) that the NBA is looking into getting firms to sponsor their uniforms like the soccer teams so maybe that was a reason they went with short sleeves.

We will see. I still think they'll do very well in due time. If not in the USA then elsewhere since the popularity of the league is ever so growing. Money is money when the smoke clears.

Not sure if the Xmas gear is limited or not but I looked at some of the game day jerseys and most sizes are already out of stock.

Back
Top Bottom