Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Merry Christmas from Barcelona!

Quick picture from what I wore to xmas dinner:

Haven't had platinum. Double black isn't that bad either. But I feel like blue is the type of scotch that even not scotch drinkers can appreciate. I've given laphraoig a shot but is way too peaty for my taste.

Try Caol Ila 12 if you can, it's peaty but smoother than Laphraoig 10. Bottle of it is more expensive though.

Oban is good stuff, I need to pick that up and some macallan 12. Glenmorangie is a nice cheap gift too, nice Segway into the world of scotch. got a gift set of that with two whiskey glasses for ~30 bucks.

If I were to gift a scotch to a scotch drinker, it would be macallan 18.

I have a bottle of Glenmorangie 10 in my crib, good value at about $40 for a bottle. Where are you located that you can get it for $30?

If you guys are looking for whiskey glasses, look into Glencairn whisky glasses. Official. you can get them from Amazon.

Thanks for that, was looking for good glasses. It was closer to 35 bucks but still a good price, got it over in pg county Maryland at some random liquor store. Probably not too big on scotch in those parts. I guess it's demographic, I've seen a bottle of Perrier jouet at another liquor store over there for 80 bucks when it typically goes for over a 100. I'm sure those things just sit on the shelves over there.

Bought a pair of Clarks, haven't worn sneakers since.

But now it bring me to this, black boots, any recommendations?

I wear tapered jeans a lot but for work I wear slim fit chinos, I have a nice pair of dress shoes but it's too formal for what I wear

Bought a pair of Clarks, haven't worn sneakers since.

But now it bring me to this, black boots, any recommendations?

I wear tapered jeans a lot but for work I wear slim fit chinos, I have a nice pair of dress shoes but it's too formal for what I wear

These have been mentioned a few times before but it looks like Nordstrom re-upped for their Half-Yearly Men's Sale.

Red Wing Moc Toe Boots:

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/red-win...ne-only/3560910?origin=category&BaseUrl=Shoes

_6285781.jpg

Casual poster in here but haven't even lurked in this thread for months because I wear sweats to work (internship for now) and only go out when I visit home.  Haven't bought not even a single piece of clothing in over a year, like 14-15 months.  But thanks to a few nice and simple, quality pieces I found through this thread I've been mixing and matching and killing it this holiday season at home
nthat.gif
.  Happy Holidays fellas 

Don't do it. Nordstrom is having their half yearly sale. Check out the site and at least get something from a somewhat reputable brand not one that used to advertise in the source.

Don't do it. Nordstrom is having their half yearly sale. Check out the site and at least get something from a somewhat reputable brand not one that used to advertise in the source.
Hey do they do this in stores? I need to get my dad some nice leather gloves for his bday. Thanks

Pretty good steals at gap today. Got some bespoke and Baldwin stuff for 10 bucks each. Also picked up the tailored herringbine pants for 20

Back
Top Bottom