Dressing Better Vol 2.0

how do APC new Standards fit?
Hard to really say. I want to say it's in between 511 and 514. Slimmer than 514, but not as slim as 511. I had a pair 2 years ago. I sized down per their suggestion, it never stretched so I gave it away.

just got these in..thank you carlin da gawd aka bama

Nice! What style and color are those?

end clothing sale:

http://www.endclothing.com/sale

some pretty great stuff on sale imo.  I missed a Stone Island Shadow Project jacket for almost 1/2 off because i hesitated  
mean.gif
, but, as consolation, was able to snag a wtaps hoodie before they sold out(not on sale, of course).

Last edited:
how do APC new Standards fit?

Great fitting jeans, imo you want to size down. they really do strech if you consistently wear them, i didn't size down and i regret it. my only issue with them is the leg opening could be a tad smaller for my liking.

I must confess. I am not up on the very latest of trends. However, let me make a timeless suggestion. Buy Cashmere. The stuff is amazing, timeless and great for all but the hottest seasons. I have worn it at Faculty cocktail parties and under a jacket in the High Sierras. When it is 65 and sunny, Cashmere breathes. When it is minus 20 and windy, Cashmere teams up with the outer coat and kills the cold weather.

Buy Cashmere. It is more than a simple aristocratic conceit. It will keep you comfy in Fall and Spring and combined with a wind and water proof over coat, you will feel fine in Winter.

I must say that the girls like Cashmere. A cursory check of the softness of the fabric, leads to a quick check of the tummy or nipples and from there, you got her.

On account of my very pale skin, I opt for black, brown, forest green or navy blue sweaters. For my darker skinned brothers, I suggest trying on bright or pastel colors and pairing them with any decent quality outer coat.

I must confess. I am not up on the very latest of trends. However, let me make a timeless suggestion. Buy Cashmere. The stuff is amazing, timeless and great for all but the hottest seasons. I have worn it at Faculty cocktail parties and under a jacket in the High Sierras. When it is 65 and sunny, Cashmere breathes. When it is minus 20 and windy, Cashmere teams up with the outer coat and kills the cold weather.

Buy Cashmere. It is more than a simple aristocratic conceit. It will keep you comfy in Fall and Spring and combined with a wind and water proof over coat, you will feel fine in Winter.

I must say that the girls like Cashmere. A cursory check of the softness of the fabric, leads to a quick check of the tummy or nipples and from there, you got her.

On account of my very pale skin, I opt for black, brown, forest green or navy blue sweaters. For my darker skinned brothers, I suggest trying on bright or pastel colors and pairing them with any decent quality outer coat.

Anybody buy any of the Cashmere from Everlane.com ?

I want to get the Cashmere hoody, just not sure if the quality is up to par for only $140

Anybody buy any of the Cashmere from Everlane.com ?

I want to get the Cashmere hoody, just not sure if the quality is up to par for only $140
You are most likely right. Like wool, there are different tiers of cashmere. The hand on the cheaper one isn't as luxurious as the nicer ones. $150 is such a low point that I think it's on the bottom of the scale.

Back
Top Bottom