Dressing Better Vol 2.0

If people are interested I will make a post tomorrow about my story and my journey thus far. I'm on my phone so I can't at the moment.

I will say this though - It's not easy and most people who think they're built for it aren't. I seemingly want to quit on a weekly basis but there is nothing more satisfying than making a living on your own and changing the world in the process and that is what makes me continue and drive forward. If you're in it to make a quick buck, you're better off selling stocks. Entrepreneurship is a long term play.

He was messing around, knowing Girlslovewaffles has a waffle truck in SoCal.

If people are interested I will make a post tomorrow about my story and my journey thus far. I'm on my phone so I can't at the moment.

I will say this though - It's not easy and most people who think they're built for it aren't. I seemingly want to quit on a weekly basis but there is nothing more satisfying than making a living on your own and changing the world in the process and that is what makes me continue and drive forward. If you're in it to make a quick buck, you're better off selling stocks. Entrepreneurship is a long term play.
Absolutely.

Copped a Camel hair blazer from the RL outlet today.. Anyone want to assist me in looking like I'm still under the age of 30 while rocking it.

Really considering just wearing it as a dressier jacket and nothing more.
It's a jacket made for the cold weather. Wear it with jeans, chinos or proper trousers, as long as your shirt is tucked in. Neckwear optional. It's a classic piece. You're most likely not going to look "hip" in it for lack of better words addressing to your under 30 comment. I have one and love it myself.

Last edited:

Crack of dawn moving to get a pair of Bred 1s. Let's Go!
8am EST time on NDC correct?
Yessir, things are about to get bad 
laugh.gif

Struck out on NDC and just got through to the finishline website to see that they are sold out as well. Feelsbatman...

Back
Top Bottom