Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Score!
Retail life.

[spoiler/]

Last edited:
^
My mistake before. I had the 521's which are now 508. Have you tried the 513 which are the slim straights with regular leg opening? I have 2 pairs and they fit well.

WHEN GETTING JAWNZ TAILORED HAVE THEM TAPER THROUGH THE INSEAM TO PRESERVE DA SELVADGE LINE

Isn't there someone here who had an outseam tapered and the selvage line was like 3+" wide. :lol:

The problem is that with the way most jeans are constructed, it's easier to alter them along the outseam with the type of stitching that's there. I'm not sure of the terminology for each but it's more of a single stitch compared to the inseam that is more heavily stitched.

WHEN GETTING JAWNZ TAILORED HAVE THEM TAPER THROUGH THE INSEAM TO PRESERVE DA SELVADGE LINE

Isn't there someone here who had an outseam tapered and the selvage line was like 3+" wide. :lol:

The problem is that with the way most jeans are constructed, it's easier to alter them along the outseam with the type of stitching that's there. I'm not sure of the terminology for each but it's more of a single stitch compared to the inseam that is more heavily stitched.

Adrian's :lol:. he wore them cuffed too. turrible :lol:

Last edited:
ANYWHERE IN NYC THATLL TAPER RAW JAWNZ PROPERLY?

MY NEW CURES FLARE OUT TOO MUCH FOR MY TASTE.

I KNOW SELF EDGE DOES DA CHAIN STITCH FOR  HEMS BUT I NEED DA TAPER (NO FADE)

Isn't there someone here who had an outseam tapered and the selvage line was like 3+" wide.
laugh.gif

Adrian's
laugh.gif
. he wore them cuffed too. turrible
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Was just reading the 1's thread in the jb section. So much sadness in there. SMH at the guy who posted a pic of 11 pairs.

Was just reading the 1's thread in the jb section. So much sadness in there. SMH at the guy who posted a pic of 11 pairs.
Can't really hate on the hustle. As soon as people realize it's okay to not have a shoe, resell will slowly evaporate. I struck out on the bred this morning and have moved on.

what do you guys know about 6pm.com im looking at coping a pair of bass brocktons from there any codes anything available

Went into Jos A Bank because I wanted a new pocket square to ring in the New Year. Turns out they are buy one get one free. :pimp:

RANDOM STYLE THOUGHT BY THE LORD YOUR GOD.

I GRADUATED IN 2006 AND WAS HEAVY INTO HYPEBEAST AND SUPERFUTURE.

MY LOVE FOR INDIE MUSIC AND MY STANDOM FOR HEDI SLIMANE WAS OFF THE CHARTS.

PROB THE ONLY TIME I WANTED TO BE SLIM OR SKINNY IN MY LIFE WORD TO KARL LAGERFIELD.

I WAS ALSO OBSESSED WITH THE SONG BC OF THIS DIOR HOMME RUNWAY SHOW.

ENJOY:

Can't really hate on the hustle. As soon as people realize it's okay to not have a shoe, resell will slowly evaporate. I struck out on the bred this morning and have moved on.
Exactly, my man. I can't hate the hustle one bit. I only wish I was still in undergrad to capitalize on this.

A lot of these kids really are addicted like druggies. My man just sent me this picture. 300 heads lined up for 30 pairs maybe? It's no wonder violence occurs.

Never understand why folks stay in a line when it's clear there're hundreds of people inside. Like c'mon, you can't truly believe you're getting a pair when your number 300 in line. :lol:

There isn't any shoe or piece of clothing that would make me decide to wait in line outside for hours. My friends have told me how amazing cronuts are but i'll never wait outside a bakery before the sun is even out.

Never understand why folks stay in a line when it's clear there're hundreds of people inside. Like c'mon, you can't truly believe you're getting a pair when your number 300 in line. :lol:
I guess they believe someone will go home empty handed if their size is out.

The only time I lined up was around 2004 for the artist pack. When dudes came in the early AM hours and saw the the line was long, they dipped and left for Vegas instead. This was before social media basically so in its own term, it was like the wild wild west :lol:

What's up with the recent hype on retro 1's? I remember back in '99/'00s you couldn't give those things away. I distinctly remember back in 2001/2002 walking into a local Foot Action and seeing a FSR of the royal 1's on the clearance rack. 

Last edited:
What's up with the recent hype on retro 1's? I remember back in '99/'00s you couldn't give those things away. I distinctly remember back in 2001/2002 walking into a local Foot Action and seeing a FSR of the royal 1's on the clearance rack. 
We spent the whole day on this thread talking about this! I think they were limited to 50k pairs then too. New generation of consumers, man. These kids buying everything retro.

Exactly, my man. I can't hate the hustle one bit. I only wish I was still in undergrad to capitalize on this.

A lot of these kids really are addicted like druggies. My man just sent me this picture. 300 heads lined up for 30 pairs maybe? It's no wonder violence occurs.
I don't get why people stay in line when they know there's no chance

Back
Top Bottom