Dressing Better Vol 2.0

8)

how you live like 20 minutes away from me and getting yours 3 days before i am though?
2yjtytw.gif

Don't hate pare. Celebrate :pimp:

Btw, i work 20 min away. I'm more like 45 min from your spot. When we grab lunch, I'm finna rock my bespoke and my breds lolol. That is contingent if i keep em :wink:

random buy at Nordstrom yesterday

now............should i wear straight jeans with these or tapered?

Tapered my man. Idk why boots would make a difference.

My clunky as5 red wings stay getting worn with my tapered selvedge. Ain't no thang

Last edited:
They talk about nothing in tan doe.

I vote for living better Goddamnit

:lol:

I remember randomly going into the tan thread one day and the discussion for 3-4 pages was where they put their gunk after they masturbate. Nt'ers seem to enjoy discussing their fap habits with each other.

Tapered my man. Idk why boots would make a difference.

My clunky as5 red wings stay getting worn with my tapered selvedge. Ain't no thang

thank you thats what a female told me also

i have muscular legs all the tapered jeans i have tried i cant even fit my leg through, no joking.

no clue what brand to look for in tapered? as i type this i have on a pair of b. republic vintage straight an they basically hug me

should i just go see a tailor?

Last edited:
The tapered jeans from levi's are another option. I really like my pair and they're comfortable in the legs.

I still am laughing at Doc and A copping a pair while others with bots struck out. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom