Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What's up with the recent hype on retro 1's? I remember back in '99/'00s you couldn't give those things away. I distinctly remember back in 2001/2002 walking into a local Foot Action and seeing a FSR of the royal 1's on the clearance rack. 
I got my pair at Marshall's or Ross $25

basically dunks with air jordan logo on it lol, so people didnt hype when they retro'd

Last edited:
What's up with the recent hype on retro 1's? I remember back in '99/'00s you couldn't give those things away. I distinctly remember back in 2001/2002 walking into a local Foot Action and seeing a FSR of the royal 1's on the clearance rack. 

Kanye

The internet.

Well, I guess I got my answers
laugh.gif

it's a piece of code that is programmed to do something for you, like ebay snipe, or in this case add something to your cart and check out for you. 

i got the jordans

reseller prices

anyways so every Nordstroms has an in house tailor?

cant they just help me with the jeans or is that only with suits? excuse me if this is a dumb question in advance

i got the jordans

reseller prices

cant they just help me with the jeans or is that only with suits? excuse me if this is a dumb question in advance
Nah, man. Their in house tailor is extremely traditional. They don't like the slim and no break look. They're no bueno. I've been to several branches and had the same experience with all the tailors.

Dang. You gave in! I always see you as a plain fitted v neck t shirt with indigo jeans and sneakers like Common Projects.

Glad you're happy though!

lol this guy knows me

well damnit im tryna do better next year

Last edited:
i got the jordans

reseller prices

If you purchase a pair of jeans at Nordstrom, they offer free alterations on the jeans. I've been reminded of this service by their SAs on numerous occasions.

Last edited:
I remember when I was in high school, the thought of getting married in Jordans was appealing to me. One of my HS friends got married today and the dude wore a fresh pair of Concord 11s :lol:

I wouldn't wear sneakers to my wedding anymore since I don't consider love sneakers to the extent I once did.

How many of you hooligans had the same thought of walking down the aisle in kicks?

I remember when I was in high school, the thought of getting married in Jordans was appealing to me. One of my HS friends got married today and the dude wore a fresh pair of Concord 11s :lol:

I wouldn't wear sneakers to my wedding anymore since I don't consider love sneakers to the extent I once did.

How many of you hooligans had the same thought of walking down the aisle in kicks?

I always knew I'd be wearing patent leather Lanvins

I remember when I was in high school, the thought of getting married in Jordans was appealing to me. One of my HS friends got married today and the dude wore a fresh pair of Concord 11s
laugh.gif

ALWAYS thought it was corny, hell I thought the extent that dudes go for shoes in general was corny in the sneaker community. Definitely glad I'm over that phase, just unfortunately still have a 100 some odd boxes to show for it..

ALWAYS thought it was corny, hell I thought the extent that dudes go for shoes in general was corny in the sneaker community. Definitely glad I'm over that phase, just unfortunately still have a 100 some odd boxes to show for it..
That's a lot, my man. If you have coveted kicks then you can get paid for sure.

I can't knock anyone. We all have our hobbies.

I always knew I'd be wearing patent leather Lanvins
I would love to have a pre wedding photoshoot with my friends and the lady matching kicks like Lanvin lows or something like that.

I expect some of you dudes to be present btw.

Kicks for the pregame, real shoes for the ceremony, then kicks again for the reception is the plan so far for mine.

Definitely thought I'd be awaiting my bride at the alter wearing a pristine pair of Columbia XI's.

Oh to be young. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom