Dressing Better Vol 2.0

This thread is delivering the lulz....is not eem about a difference in opinions.....is the constant bickering over the same exact **** over and over again and it's usually the same posters involved...

How many times has the Fella been banned for the same thing, he must be on the verge of breaking Clubs record for amount of different screen names :lol:
JP's definitely got him beat doe.

At least with direct warnings from Meth :lol:

This thread is delivering the lulz....is not eem about a difference in opinions.....is the constant bickering over the same exact **** over and over again and it's usually the same posters involved...

How many times has the Fella been banned for the same thing, he must be on the verge of breaking Clubs record for amount of different screen names :lol:

Definitely true. Lets get back to our regularly scheduled programming.

I think the list Adrian provided is a really good list for someone who is looking into changing their wardrobe into a more business casual type or looking for a wardrobe to wear in a business environment. I probably own even single one of the items on his list and would add a few more or change a few. As long as you feel comfortable in the clothes your in is all that matters.

Everything in the thread is totally subjective and based on ones own personal opinion so any argument is a dumb argument.

thats why i basically lurk the stay in shape thread

everyones personal opinion is fact

then the use to be fatties turn into gurus

Last edited:
Fella on the real tho, till I see dudes setting up tents @ Nordstroms for the latest model of Allen Edmonds or in front of SuitSupply for a suit, I wouldn't consider FASHION TRENDS in Men's Wear HYPEBEAST....

You are confusing TRENDS with HYPE.
Is it not realtive?

Men's Wearhouse-ish

I guess I'm more interested in learning color schemes that work, materials, etc.
Anyone? Wouldn't mind having a few of these type of setups at my disposal. Seems like I'm going to a wedding every other week.

Obviously wouldn't wear jeans to a wedding. I just like the look. Would I be able to hook this up at a store like TJMaxx?

For the continuation of this thread, I would easily say I bring more to the table than you. If you would like to continue to derail as you so proudly stated, then added to the ignore list you will be.

As for saying in any other manner that I am better than anyone else, I cannot recall a time. Talmbout reach doe
laugh.gif
The bully behavior and gang mentality, you take away more from the thread than you add. That break of you and W4 being gone showed what DB thread USED to be like. We even have more activity when yall was gone. People who never posted were posting and getting good feedback. Now with you two here and your bully behavior, you've weakened the thread. With N dwag would return and school yall on dressing better without being a menswear hypbeast

Is it not realtive?

How do you think it is?

Euro slim fit suits = trend

225$ air yeezys going for 5k = Hype

Can't eem call the Yeezys a trend because you will rarely see anyone walking the streets with them on, but the Value is based on pure hype....see the difference?

How many times has the Fella been banned for the same thing, he must be on the verge of breaking Clubs record for amount of different screen names
laugh.gif
You mean from speaking the truth? You've openly admitted to hitting that period button on the side when you get in the feelings. I mean no harm, but I like this thread and wish it could be more positive. It just so happens that a few ruin what it could be.......what it should be.

Return to your regular programming..... have fun.

How do you think it is?

Euro slim fit suits = trend

225$ air yeezys going for 5k = Hype

Can't eem call the Yeezys a trend because you will rarely see anyone walking the streets with them on, but the Value is based on pure hype....see the difference?
How are you failing to see the relation between hypebeast and menswear hypebeast. We group them as those who do whatever ever is in......to the extreme..... too the point where they all end up looking the same.....following the same layout.....

You know not everyone that is a hypbeast has yeezys..... tons of hypbeast without yeezys(i wouldn't call you a hypebeast and you got yeezys)

Go look at Dan's post again.... he goes on the list menswear hypbeast trends without noticing that hes calling out himself.

and LMAO WHO REALLY WENT TO TAKE AN EXAM IN A SUIT? Thats gotta be the funniest thing I've heard in a while.

Last edited:
For the continuation of this thread, I would easily say I bring more to the table than you. If you would like to continue to derail as you so proudly stated, then added to the ignore list you will be.

As for saying in any other manner that I am better than anyone else, I cannot recall a time. Talmbout reach doe :lol:
The bully behavior and gang mentality, you take away more from the thread than you add. That break of you and W4 being gone showed what DB thread USED to be like. We even have more activity when yall was gone. People who never posted were posting and getting good feedback. Now with you two here and your bully behavior, you've weakened the thread. With N dwag would return and school yall on dressing better without being a menswear hypbeast

I really don't see how you can classify Adrian (Pinoy732) as a Menswear Hypebeast, though. He's not wearing "skinny" suits and his suit/tie/pocket square combinations are fairly classical in nature. He's getting his suits MTM as opposed from a fast fashion store or even SuitSupply. Sure, he wears Allen Edmonds but he turned 22 less a month ago, graduated in May and has only had a full-time job for a few months so it's the best bang for his buck given his current situation. Sure, you can make the whole "Suit to the grocery store" debate but I don't even think that would classify him as a Hypebeast.

*enter thread*

sees 58 unreads posts

reads last post arguing about hypebeast and trends....

*leaves thread*

As far as AE's becoming more mainstream and whatnot, I'M ALL FOR IT! Nothing worse than seeing a "fella" in a business or semi-formal setting with a pair of straight garbage shoes on. Absolutely kills me. Especially seeing execs at my company in some BS. C'mon son. 

Personally I wish I would have bought fewer AE's and started moving up the ladder to the nicer stuff years ago, but oh well. Missed out on these G&G's a month or two ago on Ebay by like $50! Pissed as F. These will be had though. 

Please inform me of what you bring to the table aside from hypebeasty essential lists and the word fella?

You are talking about we, who else claims you?
Yeah, there is definitely a fraternity of close knit cats here but when push comes to shove, we work to help out any new dude asking questions. Deny what you want, I have the PMs to prove it. I'm a menswear hype beast because I post up pics and provide advice. How about you lay us down with ONE outfit for once and prove you are truly a DBNT cat? No? You won't, yeah I figured that much.

Inb4 you are all in your feels. Yes you are right, I am in my feels. However, that is because I am truly passionate on this matter. You on the other hand are just another baboon cow and dahuyhyah. Oh wait, that's because both of this certifiable trolls WERE you.

As for wearing a suit to undergrad, are you mad because you were in your jogger sweats? Talk about hype :lol:
But att the end of the day, wear what you want cuh. The fact that you know so much about me and us so little about you makes you feel like a tough guy. Hiding behind anonymity same as any other e-thug. I am confident to show myself to the world. Why you mad?

#LetMeFlourish

:rofl:

Ok fella, if that's what you believe who I'm I to tell you otherwise, but I personally wouldn't walk up to a well tailored man with thin lapels and label him a HYPEBEAST

Nobody going to extreme lengths to acquire ANY of these menswear items you are using to label a "menswear hypebeast" ... IE : lining up, camping for weeks, paying 500% over retail, creating bots, etc all this is HYPE DRIVEN and it's not something that's relative to menswear fashion trends...

As far as AE's becoming more mainstream and whatnot, I'M ALL FOR IT! Nothing worse than seeing a "fella" in a business or semi-formal setting with a pair of straight garbage shoes on. Absolutely kills me. Especially seeing execs at my company in some BS. C'mon son. 

Personally I wish I would have bought fewer AE's and started moving up the ladder to the nicer stuff years ago, but oh well.

Why? What's wrong with AE's? Quality seems good to me, bought some Dalton's a while back.

Personally I wish I would have bought fewer AE's and started moving up the ladder to the nicer stuff years ago, but oh well. Missed out on these G&G's a month or two ago on Ebay by like $50! Pissed as F. These will be had though. 
You dont have to be stylish to be a good employee. Most execs care bout that paper and progress. Forget a allen edmonds shoe or some slim suits. Whats our numbers looking like jim

Last edited:
DRESSING BETTER IS SRS BUSINESS.

LET HIM TRY THAT SAME SUS BEHAVIOR IN THE TEAM FITNESS THREAD. DUDE WOULD GET EATEN ALIVE.

Please inform me of what you bring to the table aside from hypebeasty essential lists and the word fella?

You are talking about we, who else claims you?
Yeah, there is definitely a fraternity of close knit cats here but when push comes to shove, we work to help out any new dude asking questions. Deny what you want, I have the PMs to prove it. I'm a menswear hype beast because I post up pics and provide advice. How about you lay us down with ONE outfit for once and prove you are truly a DBNT cat? No? You won't, yeah I figured that much.

Inb4 you are all in your feels. Yes you are right, I am in my feels. However, that is because I am truly passionate on this matter. You on the other hand are just another baboon cow and dahuyhyah. Oh wait, that's because both of this certifiable trolls WERE you.

As for wearing a suit to undergrad, are you mad because you were in your jogger sweats? Talk about hype :lol:
But att the end of the day, wear what you want cuh. The fact that you know so much about me and us so little about you makes you feel like a tough guy. Hiding behind anonymity same as any other e-thug. I am confident to show myself to the world. Why you mad?

#LetMeFlourish

Back
Top Bottom