Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Speaking of graphic t's this is the only one I have and the women love it.

She is wearing my tank and I have a tee.

I wear it mostly to hipster places.

Saw a version at Urban Outfitters years ago and I had one made up.

Ain't this the express yamb? I see that is progressing nicely :smokin

Yeah she alright.

She can very emo at times. #firstworldproblems

Any recommendations on driving moccasins in the $100-200 range? Just landed an internship and the culture is waaaaaaay more casual than I'm used to.  There was no way for me to know and obviously I showed up in a suit and tie, one of the guys interviewing me said I'd straight up scare clients away if I wore a suit again. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Any recommendations on driving moccasins in the $100-200 range? Just landed an internship and the culture is waaaaaaay more casual than I'm used to.  There was no way for me to know and obviously I showed up in a suit and tie, one of the guys interviewing me said I'd straight up scare clients away if I wore a suit again. 
laugh.gif

2083084-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg
30 bucks : http://www.6pm.com/antonio-zengara-salvo-brown

Any recommendations on driving moccasins in the $100-200 range? Just landed an internship and the culture is waaaaaaay more casual than I'm used to.  There was no way for me to know and obviously I showed up in a suit and tie, one of the guys interviewing me said I'd straight up scare clients away if I wore a suit again. :lol:  

Look into Minnetonka Mocs, I have a pair and they're pretty good for the price.

Am I allowed to call a pair of shoes that were posted (not the monk straps directly above this post) ugly?

In the $100-200 range, Cole Haan isn't a bad option. I also agree that Minnetonka is really good for the price. Polo used to make some nice ones, I like the Ralph Lauren models better but they're just too much. If you can find a pair be Car Shoe for 1/2 price. :tongue:
Banana Republic actually makes some decent ones and you should be able to get them 30+% off.

I personally like driving shoes that have a lace/tie on them, it gives them a little more visual interest and breaks up the vamp (I think you'd call it that on a driver as well) so it's not so long.

My breds will be in on Monday. After the flip, I should be able to net somewhere around $200-250. The plan is to put it towards a luxury pair of kicks. That or a tux :lol: haven't decided yet
Thinking about contacting thick as thieves and asking if they can make me a tux for my big day next year. Kinda want to do a grey or white jacket with black trousers. Thoughts?

Thinking about contacting thick as thieves and asking if they can make me a tux for my big day next year. Kinda want to do a grey or white jacket with black trousers. Thoughts?
They can make tuxes, but Jason doesn't have white fabrics. He may do it with something like gray sharkskin which I think would look awesome with black satin lapel and black trousers.

You can provide your own fabric, but not as a first order. Throwing this in in case you really want a white jacket.

They can make tuxes, but Jason doesn't have white fabrics. He may do it with something like gray sharkskin which I think would look awesome with black satin lapel and black trousers.

You can provide your own fabric, but not as a first order. Throwing this in in case you really want a white jacket.
Sharkskin sounds nice. My groomsmen are wearing tux so I figured I'd go with with or grey as a way to distinguish myself.

Ain't this the express yamb? I see that is progressing nicely
smokin.gif
Yeah she alright.

THROW ON SOME DASHBOARD OR DEATH CAB.

PROCEED TO SMASH BANDICOOT

Any recommendations on driving moccasins in the $100-200 range? Just landed an internship and the culture is waaaaaaay more casual than I'm used to.  There was no way for me to know and obviously I showed up in a suit and tie, one of the guys interviewing me said I'd straight up scare clients away if I wore a suit again. :lol:  

Asos has the best collection of cheap moccasins in numerous colors.

Last edited:
Just because everyone in the office is wearing driving mocs doesn't mean you have to. Go casual with a nice pair of loafers and slim pants. Go oxford and sweaters without ties. You can still look nice, just avoid the driving mocs.

Last edited:
Just because everyone in the office is wearing driving mocs doesn't mean you have to. Go casual with a nice pair of loafers and slim pants. Go oxford and sweaters without ties. You can still look nice, just avoid the driving mocs.

Wait, he didn't even say anyone else is wearing them...just that it's a very casual environment and he wants a pair. Besides, dude asked for a recommendation so leave it at that.

Yeah she alright.

THROW ON SOME DASHBOARD OR DEATH CAB.

PROCEED TO SMASH BANDICOOT

Sorry for my ignorance but are those clothing lines or musicians.

Seems like Dashboard disappeared years ago. Deathcab For Cutie have some good songs.

i've been looking for a nice wool coat for a while.......to wear to work or with jeans. most styles are too dressy with the low collar /buttons on the front which i dont like.

i really like the hugo boss sintrax but can't seem to find my size. any suggestions on other brands that have a nice coat?

Wait, he didn't even say anyone else is wearing them...just that it's a very casual environment and he wants a pair. Besides, dude asked for a recommendation so leave it at that.
You're right. I assumed he saw the environment and immediately saw his future coworkers wearing driving mocs and wanted to fit in. But seriously, driving mocs look bulky. An upgrade would be a nice loafer over driving mocs.

Back
Top Bottom