Dressing Better Vol 2.0

haha yea i know they aren't exactly the tall tees from the early 2000 era, but the new trend of slouchier shirts reminded me of them. Funny how being in shape can stand out more or look better in slouchier clothing. The drape of clothing is underrated, and is often lost in skin tight fits IMO.
I would say it's more unforgiving than super tight shirts, man. Something like the Damir Silent shirts would show your love handles with movements because they're so soft and drapey.

It's just catching on because of some of these rappers. A lot of the dudes on SF been doing it for years now though. They love the loose aesthetic. I think Publish Brand will make some soon. At least from what I see on their IG.

Last edited:
Fellas...I trust you all had Great Christmas' and New Years'...(damn I need to visit her more often again lol- I'm going to return to posting form this month)

So I'm in the market again for a suit.

Going the bespoke route again.

I'm looking at a wool Navy Blue Business 3-piece. The issue that I have right now is this. The shoes that I have are black, and a lighter brown. I want to be able to wear the suit with a lighter brown shoe cause it will give me more tie and pocket square options in my opinion, and I also want to be able to wear it with a black shoe + black tie for low key formal meetings. I'm wondering what horn buttons should I look at so that I can wear the suit with brown shoes and black shoes?

Tortoise shell looks nicer with brown shoes.
Black looks best with black shoes.
I want something in between. I don't know the color, but there's a whitish marble color I've seen which looks nice, but it's too light.

Any ideas?

What about dark brown horn buttons? I have that on my gray bespoke so I can wear it with black or brown shoes.

Went by J.Crew on my lunch break and racked up.

I ended up getting the quilted camo vest, so I didn't end up buying the jacket from the website :lol:

Fellas...I trust you all had Great Christmas' and New Years'...(damn I need to visit her more often again lol- I'm going to return to posting form this month)

So I'm in the market again for a suit.

Going the bespoke route again.

I'm looking at a wool Navy Blue Business 3-piece. The issue that I have right now is this. The shoes that I have are black, and a lighter brown. I want to be able to wear the suit with a lighter brown shoe cause it will give me more tie and pocket square options in my opinion, and I also want to be able to wear it with a black shoe + black tie for low key formal meetings. I'm wondering what horn buttons should I look at so that I can wear the suit with brown shoes and black shoes?

Tortoise shell looks nicer with brown shoes.
Black looks best with black shoes.
I want something in between. I don't know the color, but there's a whitish marble color I've seen which looks nice, but it's too light.

Any ideas?

What about dark brown horn buttons? I have that on my gray bespoke so I can wear it with black or brown shoes.

Thanks, I'm going to go look at some button options in person. Looking at them online often doesn't give me a true representation whether they will work or not.

I'll try your suggestion...

I want to cop a fear if god tank it t so bad

But all I picture is wis giving me da sweet chin music in his foambs

Last edited:
I would say it's more unforgiving than super tight shirts, man. Something like the Damir Silent shirts would show your love handles with movements because they're so soft and drapey.

It's just catching on because of some of these rappers. A lot of the dudes on SF been doing it for years now though. They love the loose aesthetic. I think Publish Brand will make some soon. At least from what I see on their IG.
Might go in full drape, with a loose buttonless cardigan over a loose tee for going out in the weekend. Yambs gonna love my handles 
glasses.gif
laugh.gif

Color block cardigan - $15
Fair isle sweater - $40
Slim fit OCBD - $10
Quilted camo vest (shout out A
pimp.gif
) - $30

Also had a ton of 484 cords for $10 a pair. Would have copped but my legs don't work with that fit unfortunately.
Went by J.Crew on my lunch break and racked up.

I ended up getting the quilted camo vest, so I didn't end up buying the jacket from the website
laugh.gif
J. Crew is so garbage here. I went on Sunday and only got a plaid oxford and a henley, both $24. The men's section actually got smaller since the last time I've been in there 
sick.gif

are tall tees making a comeback? Obviously with some modifications, shorter sleeves and more fitted in the shoulders and length is a few inches shorter. A few years ago it was baby gap XS vneck tees, now longer slouchier tshirts are gaining momentum. I like the baggy shirt look much better.
I started seeing with kanye, a year or two ago, now it seems fashion head type ppl are rocking
Never left in the south bruh.

Viberg Service Boot pre-orders from Leffot :smokin   Joints are too tough. 

I didn't cop : (

Last edited:
I love this shirt. I swear I don't wear it THAT much.

So, I went out thrifting today. We hit a few spots, and my only real goal was to find something half as cool as what Adrian finds regularly.

Success.

Also, I got my Nike tech stuff in. I know some of you had asked about them, so for those interested I'll put my write up in a spoiler.

Earlier this week I bought 2 Nike tech items, and though I had never handled them personally every look-book picture that I saw looked awesome, and I had to give some of these pieces a try. Upon opening the packaging for the hoody, I couldn't help but think, "Thats it?" The garment itself was very nice, but I was still underwhelmed.

It wasn't until I put it on that I realized how awesome it was. It's not a flashy jacket really, but it stands out. As I mentioned it's extremely light, but it's also much warmer than I expected. I wore it for maybe 5 minutes until i had to take it off to prevent myself from sweating. Construction is good, and it's very comfortable. It also has a really cool pattern, which I didn't notice when I ordered. As for sizing, it fits TTS. I got a large and it fits really well.

I also got the tech sweats, which are equally as nice, however they don't work very well for me. I'm 6'1", and the pair I got(size L) fits well in the thigh/waist but my legs are longer than the garment, and the cuff barely reaches my ankle. This causes them to ride awkwardly up my leg, I guess it wasn't meant to be. Back to Nike they go.

THE LORD YOUR GOD REQUIRES AN ASSIST.

I NEED A JACKET LIKE THIS; IF AFFORDABLE THIS VERY JACKET:

THANK YOU DBNT

This jacket is amazing. I don't know what it is but im guessing its expensive. H&M has a green quilted bomber that shares some similarities. Not sure if its what you're looking for but it looks okay and it's on sale. I've never bought any H&M so I'm not sure about quality.

Last edited:
I love this shirt. I swear I don't wear it THAT much.

So, I went out thrifting today. We hit a few spots, and my only real goal was to find something half as cool as what Adrian finds regularly.

Success.

Also, I got my Nike tech stuff in. I know some of you had asked about them, so for those interested I'll put my write up in a spoiler.

Earlier this week I bought 2 Nike tech items, and though I had never handled them personally every look-book picture that I saw looked awesome, and I had to give some of these pieces a try. Upon opening the packaging for the hoody, I couldn't help but think, "Thats it?" The garment itself was very nice, but I was still underwhelmed.

It wasn't until I put it on that I realized how awesome it was. It's not a flashy jacket really, but it stands out. As I mentioned it's extremely light, but it's also much warmer than I expected. I wore it for maybe 5 minutes until i had to take it off to prevent myself from sweating. Construction is good, and it's very comfortable. It also has a really cool pattern, which I didn't notice when I ordered. As for sizing, it fits TTS. I got a large and it fits really well.

I also got the tech sweats, which are equally as nice, however they don't work very well for me. I'm 6'1", and the pair I got(size L) fits well in the thigh/waist but my legs are longer than the garment, and the cuff barely reaches my ankle. This causes them to ride awkwardly up my leg, I guess it wasn't meant to be. Back to Nike they go.

That coat is beastly :lol: :pimp:. I already look too much like a douche though so it'd be even worse if I copped something like that :lol:

Last edited:
already know how much hate I would get if I wore that coat. I'd rock aviators, a white button up with a gold chain showing, tucked into a pair of jeans with a designer belt :lol: Once I have the IDGAF type salary I'll rock a fit like that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom