Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone have this pilot jacket from H&M? Feedback?

hmprod

THE LORD YOUR GOD REQUIRES AN ASSIST.

I NEED A JACKET LIKE THIS; IF AFFORDABLE THIS VERY JACKET:

THANK YOU DBNT

This jacket is amazing. I don't know what it is but im guessing its expensive. H&M has a green quilted bomber that shares some similarities. Not sure if its what you're looking for but it looks okay and it's on sale. I've never bought any H&M so I'm not sure about quality.

Repped

Thanks man ill hunt for it

Currently taking applications to add 1-2 West Coast DBNTers to add to our DBNT chat.

PM me with a full resume, and the 10 reasons why we should add you.

:nerd:

Last edited:
Amigos - is there a reason why 99% of sport coats are double vent rather than centre? For whatever reason, I prefer my suit jackets to have a double vent but when it comes to blazers/sportcoats (what, if anything, is the difference between the 2?) I would much rather have a centre vent. I literally combed through about 50 coats today and they ALL had double vents.

>:

(but as a consolation I did grab this)

Amigos - is there a reason why 99% of sport coats are double vent rather than centre? For whatever reason, I prefer my suit jackets to have a double vent but when it comes to blazers/sportcoats (what, if anything, is the difference between the 2?) I would much rather have a centre vent. I literally combed through about 50 coats today and they ALL had double vents.

>:

(but as a consolation I did grab this)

The single vent on blazer is usually the norm.

In regards to double vented jacket, from my bespoke tailors, I've actually been told the following two things. Double vents are more flattering to the body regardless of the size of the person. It actually allows for the jacket to be brought in a bit more on the sides giving a slimmer silhouette and a better drape. The other reason they've given me is that a double vented jacket; at least in the world of bespoke, is usually a better made jacket. Their rationale is that many clothiers will only give the single vent option as a cost cutting measure; less fabric and less work.

The single vent on blazer is usually the norm.

In regards to double vented jacket, from my bespoke tailors, I've actually been told the following two things. Double vents are more flattering to the body regardless of the size of the person. It actually allows for the jacket to be brought in a bit more on the sides giving a slimmer silhouette and a better drape. The other reason they've given me is that a double vented jacket; at least in the world of bespoke, is usually a better made jacket. Their rationale is that many clothiers will only give the single vent option as a cost cutting measure; less fabric and less work.

+1, was going to say the same thing.

It's difficult for me to find a double vent blazer, single vent blazers are EVERYWHERE.

Last edited:
I was thinking Flyknit was that dude since I couldn't remember his sn. But yeah that's definitely a NTer, haven't seen him post in a while but his style was on point, not everyone was feeling it though.

Back
Top Bottom