Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Joined the J Crew clearance fun.  2 sweaters, a tshirt, cords, and Nike Killshot for about $130.  Wish I had gone in sooner.

Yesterdays pick ups

J.Crew Abraham Moon Navy English wool sport coat - $85 (this coat is THICK)

J.Crew Abraham Moon Herringbone wool sport coat - $85

J.Crew camo vest - $30

J.Crew lambswool cardigan - $35

GAP authentic skinny Japanese selvedge jeans - $32 each

Last edited:
Yesterdays pick ups

J.Crew Abraham Moon Navy English wool sport coat - $85 (this coat is THICK)
J.Crew Abraham Moon Herringbone wool sport coat - $85
J.Crew camo vest - $30
J.Crew lambswool cardigan - $35
GAP authentic skinny Japanese selvedge jeans - $32 each
How'd you get jeans so cheap? :nerd:

That navy is very nice. Saw it a couple days ago. Fits small as hell tho.
I thought so too when I tried it on prior to purchasing. However, the measurements seem no different than the other J.Crew sport coats I own. I wonder whether the thick fabric and extra material from the ticket pocket at the waist make it seem slightly snug?
How'd you get jeans so cheap?
nerd.gif
All of the raw authentic skinny Japanese selvedge jeans were on clearance for $62 and an extra 50% off at my local GAP store.

Edit: I meant $64.99 + an extra 50% off

Last edited:
I thought so too when I tried it on prior to purchasing. However, the measurements seem no different than the other J.Crew sport coats I own. I wonder whether the thick fabric and extra material from the ticket pocket at the waist make it seem slightly snug?
All of the raw authentic skinny Japanese selvedge jeans were on clearance for $62 and an extra 50% off at my local GAP store.
I couldn't even button my usual size

Y'all know I'm all about my gap selvedge. However I could not do those skinny's. WAY too tight for me

However great come up on those. If they fit you, more power :pimp:

Usually you can find gap selvedge for good prices instore. I tried on the gap slim fits and even those looked like leggings on me. Will be buying more straight fit jeans because they feel way more comfortable.

Fred Perry. What exactly are you looking for?
Kind of like what @Prostaffer  said with the cut fitting you a lot better than other brands. The style Ben Sherman has really fits me. I looked up Fred Perry and really feeling their outerwear clothes.

What jeans are my slim fit people wearing. Outside of Ben Sherman, APC, and Naked & Famous I dont pick up anything else.

I am 6'0 176

It's just on skinnys?

It's just on skinnys?
When I went, I only saw a few pairs. They were all skinnys

Quick question on storage when it comes to Polos do you guys fold or hang, and if you do hang do you button to the top or as you wear them?

I hang everything other than sweaters. Don't have the patience to fold stuff.

Anyone here know how Mark Mcnairy shoes fit? Want to pull the trigger on a pair I found but they are final sale and can't be returned if they end up not fitting.

Quick question on storage when it comes to Polos do you guys fold or hang, and if you do hang do you button to the top or as you wear them?
I hang polos, and shirts with collars and trousers. I fold t shirts and chinos. My wool and cashmere pieces are folded in Tupperware with bug repellent bags to prevent them from eating the fabric.

I hang everything other than sweaters. Don't have the patience to fold stuff.

Anyone here know how Mark Mcnairy shoes fit? Want to pull the trigger on a pair I found but they are final sale and can't be returned if they end up not fitting.
True to size

Back
Top Bottom