Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Here's a worse photo, since the guy went with black rather than white (and boots instead of sneakers)...

Price is good; I just *HATE* polyester.

I want to say $200 is the most I would want to pay on a pair of shoes. Those Ralph Lauren's shoes posted earlier seem like a nice pair to start off with. Dont get me wrong Im not to worried about spending $200 on some shoes just dont want to consistally have spend that on shoes when I am  just now starting out with my collection of suits and other items. 

As far as suits I want to get into that game big but once again I dont want to spend a lot on starting out. Dont get me wrong I understand quality over everything. There this tailoring place in NOLA I wanted to bring up in this thread I need to find the name of the place first to see if its worth purchasing $800 suits from him.

YO WIS.

SUGGESTIONS ON SUEDE DOUBLE MONKS ~200

PROB CHOCOLATE OR LIGHT BROWN OR BURGUNDY
AE? I don't have any casual/dress shoes in that price range, man. When it comes to footwear, I really don't skimp so nothing below Aldens for me unless it's rugged shoes/boots.

Here's a worse photo, since the guy went with black rather than white (and boots instead of sneakers)...

Price is good; I just *HATE* polyester.

Most brand name joints are like that, man. My mainline Paul Smith trousers is like 97% wool and 3% polyester and the pants retailed for almost $400.

I want to say $200 is the most I would want to pay on a pair of shoes. Those Ralph Lauren's shoes posted earlier seem like a nice pair to start off with. Dont get me wrong Im not to worried about spending $200 on some shoes just dont want to consistally have spend that on shoes when I am  just now starting out with my collection of suits and other items. 

As far as suits I want to get into that game big but once again I dont want to spend a lot on starting out. Dont get me wrong I understand quality over everything. There this tailoring place in NOLA I wanted to bring up in this thread I need to find the name of the place first to see if its worth purchasing $800 suits from him.
For $200, you can get AE seconds I think. Our residential AE salesman will have to chime in.

IM FINNA GO HALFSIES W ELKIN NEXT TIME TWO FOR TWO FIDDY COME AROUND CUZ BE BOTH GOT DA HAMSTER FEET

Baby Feet Galore

Just purchased with a pocket square, repped.

You're welcome!

YO WIS.

SUGGESTIONS ON SUEDE DOUBLE MONKS ~200

PROB CHOCOLATE OR LIGHT BROWN OR BURGUNDY

Meermin Rapello Suede Double Monks. they come with a Dainite sole but I think you can request leather soles; either way they are goodyear welted.

Baby Feet Galore
You're welcome!
Meermin Rapello Suede Double Monks. they come with a Dainite sole but I think you can request leather soles; either way they are goodyear welted.
I personally love Dainite sole. But, yes..if you must you can have it switched to leather or waterlocked or whatever you want. Just note that it would count as 1 resole job out of the 6-7 possible by a competent cobbler.

I personally love Dainite sole. But, yes..if you must you can have it switched to leather or waterlocked or whatever you want. Just note that it would count as 1 resole job out of the 6-7 possible by a competent cobbler.

Meermin's dainite sole is goodyear welted so it won't be an issue. I have their suede pair with the dainite sole.

Meermin's dainite sole is goodyear welted so it won't be an issue. I have their suede pair with the dainite sole.
Yes, I know their shoes are Goodyear welted. I'm not sure what you're referring to. Goodyear welted shoes have limited amount of times they can be resoled before they eventually die. 6-7 times would be the range for a competent cobbler.

Sneakers are gorgeous. Would consider if I see for around $300 range.

Man, you're ignant when you type in all caps and refer to yourself in a 3rd party form, brosef.
Kanye rocked the grey suede color way on his recent tour. I'd also cop if they were in the $300 range

Back
Top Bottom